SHANGRI-LA LODGE AND CAMPGROUND
RATE SCHEDULE: 2011
WEEKEND RATES (FRIDAY – SATURDAY – SUNDAY – MONDAY):
Peak Season Off-Season
June 1 – October 3 0ctober 4 – May 31
Reserved1 Standby2 Reserved1
2-Day Weekend $3000 $1500 $1500
3-Day Weekend $3500 $1750 $1750
4-Day Weekend $3800 $1900 $1900
MIDWEEK RATES (TUESDAY – WEDNESDAY – THURSDAY):
1-Day Event $800 $800 $800
2-Day Event $1000 $1000 $1000
3-Day Event $1200 $1200 $1200
4 4 4
Reservation/Security Deposit $800 $800 $800
1. Reservations under the “reserved” rates may be booked at any time and are guaranteed upon receipt of your
deposit (see footnote 4). Full rent is due on or before April 1st.
2. “Standby” rates are only available for reservations made after June 1st for the 2011 peak summer season, if such
a date is still available. The rental “Standby” rate will be half-price, but full payment including deposit is due at the
time the reservation is made.
3. All weddings are mandatory 3-day rental events to allow sufficient time for “day-before” set-up and “day-after”
4. The Reservation/Security deposit serves first as a reservation deposit (non-refundable in the event of
cancellation) and then as a security deposit. The security deposit is refundable following your event, provided that
the grounds and facilitiest are left in a clean and satisfactory condition. Please review “Conditions of Use”.
* Event participants, their suppliers, caterers, rental providers, etc. may enter the grounds at any time after sunrise
on the first date booked and must depart fully and be cleaned up by midnight of the last day booked. “Day-before” or
“Night-before” entries are considered an additional rental day. All clean-up must be completed as of the last day
booked. “Next-day” cleanup or pick-up by suppliers, rental companies, etc. is considered an additional rental day.
**The Lodge is closed for the winter from early November through late April. Water is turned off and access is
limited. Special events may be scheduled during the off-season by special arrangement. Please call to schedule.
For more information please visit: www.ShangriLaOnTheGreen.com