Write the electron configuration for the following:
1) Na 3) Po
2) O 4) Cu 6) Ar
Write the following in Noble Gas configuration:
1) Si 2) Mg 3) V
Using Electron Configuration: Use the following configuration to answer the next
1) How many electrons are in the 4th energy level:____
2) How many electrons are in the 3rd energy level:____
3) How many energy levels does this atom have?:_____
Name That Element:
1) 1s22s22p63s23p6 3) 1s22s22p63s23p64s23d1
2) 1s22s22p63s23p64s23d104p5 4) [Kr] 5s2, 4d10, 5p5
What is wrong with the following notations?
1s22s22p63s23p7 2) 1s22s23p63s23p6
Draw on the back of this paper the Potasium-39 atom including protons,
neutrons, energy levels, orbitals and where all the electrons are located.