Accessing the VHA Mandatory Training for Trainees
1. Suggestion: Printout these instructions so you can easily refer to them
2. Go to the website: https://www.ees-learning.net/librix/loginhtml.asp?v=librix
3. Click on First Time Users and go through the menus and answer the questions.
a. What type user = VA Other
b. Provide Your Name
d. Select Your Facility
e. First Time User Information -- Create Your User Name and Password.
i. Each must have at least 8 characters.
ii. Password examples: Color$ing2 or spring#7tiMe
4. The system will congratulate you. Click on Close Window
5. At the main homepage, enter your user ID and Password, and click on Login
6. On the left hand side of the screen – Click on Available Courses
7. In the keyword box type: Mandatory and then click on the search button.
8. The system responds by listing: VHA Mandatory Training for Trainees – VII – Sign me up.
9. Click on Sign me up
10. Click on VHA Mandatory Training for Trainees – VII to start the course
The system bookmarks the last screen you are on, so you can close the program and return to
it at a later date,
11. Upon completing the program, print out two certificates; one for your files and one to hand in
12. Open up Handbook 6500 to review the Rules of Behavior and sign the certificate.
You need to bring both certificates on the day of your orientation
Prepared by Bette Jean Ingui, MLS
Nursing WOC Coordinator
VAMC Syracuse, NY
July 10, 2009