Becker Electric / Philips CFL Savings 12/3/2011
TOTAL NUMBER RELAMP LABOR OPERATING ELECTRICAL SYSTEM CFL SYSTEM
PART # CFL EQUIVALENT OF LAMPS COST HOURS RATE WATTAGE WATTAGE ANNUAL COST CFL ANNUAL COST SAVINGS
50R20 EL/A-R20-14 0.102 0 0 $ - $ - $ -
60A EL/MDT-13W 0.102 0 0 $ - $ - $ -
60RFL EL/A-BR40-23 0.102 0 0 $ - $ - $ -
60A EL/MDT-13W/900LM/5K 0.102 0 0 $ - $ - $ -
60RFL EL/A-R40-20W-DIMM 0.102 0 0 $ - $ - $ -
60A EL/SWP-14W 0.102 0 0 $ - $ - $ -
65BR30 EL/A-BR30-15 0.102 0 0 $ - $ - $ -
65BR30 EL/A-R30-16-DIMM 0.102 0 0 $ - $ - $ -
75A EL/MDT-18W 0.102 0 0 $ - $ - $ -
90PAR38 EL/A-PAR38-23 0.102 0 0 $ - $ - $ -
90PAR38 EL/A-PAR38-20W-DIMM 0.102 0 0 $ - $ - $ -
100A EL/MDT-23W 0.102 0 0 $ - $ - $ -
150A EL/DT-32W 0.102 0 0 $ - $ - $ -
200A EL/DT-42W 0.102 0 0 $ - $ - $ -
** Enter values into yellow cells only
TOTAL ANNUAL TOTAL CFL ANNUAL
BECKER ELECTRIC / PHILIPS CFL SAVINGS CALCULATOR COST COST TOTAL SAVINGS
www.beckerelectric.com 6/18/2008 $ - $ - $ -
Becker Electric / Philips - CFL Savings Calculator 12/3/2011
BEKER ELCTRIC / PHILIPS CFL SAVINGS CALCULATOR
This calculator determines the cost savings when switching from a traditional
Philips lamp to the comparable compact fluorescent lamp.
HOW IT WORKS:
Follow these steps to use the CFL savings calculator:
1. Locate the lamp that is currently in use in the column labeled "Part #"
2. The CFL equivalent lamp is listed in the next column to the right
3. Enter these values into the next four columns to the right:
a. Total Number of Lamps - total number of this lamp within your system
b. Relamp Labor Cost - cost in dollars to replace one of these lamps
* To remove relamp labor cost from the calculation, place a zero (0) in this cell.
c. Annual Operation Hours - total number of hours this lamp is in use per year
d. Average Electrical Rate - cost of electricity in dollars per kilowatt-hour.
* The default value is .102, the national average electrical rate
as of January 2008. It can be changed if needed.
4. Once these values are entered, these values are calculated:
a. System Wattage - total wattage of the system currently
b. CFL System Wattage - total wattage of the system if CFL equivalents are used.
c. Annual Cost - total annual cost of the system currently
d. CFL Annual Cost - total annual cost of the system if CFL equivalents are used.
e. Savings - difference between Annual Cost and CFL Annual Cost, or your total
annual savings if the current lamps are replaced with CFL equivalents.
5. Repeat steps 1-4 above for all lamp types within your system
6. The total savings for all lamp types within your system is shown in the blue box