Freedom Writers Guided Notes
1. What is the setting (time and place) of the Movie Freedom Writers?
2. Who are the Main Characters in the Movie Freedom Writers?
3. What is the main conflict in the Movie Freedom Writers?
4. Choose a character in the Movie Freedom Writers and answer the following
questions about this character.
o What is the characters main personality trait? Are they angry, outgoing, or
shy? Explain how you know this?
o Why do you like this specific character?
o Is there a problem or issue this character faces in the movie? What is it?
How is it solved?
5. Is there something that has happened in your life or you have seen in another
movie or show that is like the story of Freedom Writers? Explain why they are
6. Write a short summary (4-5 sentences) about what happened in the movie so far.
7. If you have not yet got to the end of the movie predict what may happen at the
end. Explain why you think this.
8. What is the theme (the lesson learned) of the movie Freedom Writers?