School of Continuing Education
What are the special offers and discounts at AUC? Business Studies Division
• AUC and SCE: 10 percent
• Group (3 0r more): 5 percent
Industrial Training Council (ITC) funds 80 percent of the course fees for ITC
listed corporations*. Chartered Financial Analyst
When can I start my classes?
What is the Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA)?
Please contact Business Studies Division for more information.
The CFA charter is a professional global “passport,” providing the knowledge
What are the requirements for earning the CFA and expertise that allows CFA charter holders to practice across international
To earn the CFA charter, candidates must pass three sequential, six-hour
With CFA charter holders in more than 160 countries, the CFA charter has
examinations over at least three years.They must have three years of acceptable
become the global distinction recognized and rewarded by employers, respected
professional experience in the investment decision-making process.
by regulators and investment institutions and demanded by private investors.
For more information
What is the CFA program?
24 El Falaki Street, Bab El Louk, Cairo
Floor 5, Room 512,521 and 523 Since 1962, the CFA program sets the global standard for investment knowledge.
tel 2.02.2797.5724/6882 fax 2.02.2792.2638 It is a graduate-level curriculum and examination program for investment
From 8:30 am to 3:30 pm, except Fridays and Saturdays specialists-especially securities analysts, money managers and investment advisors.
The program is composed of three levels about the following topics:
*Points to consider if interested in the Industrial Training Training Council
(ITC) Fund I. Ethical And Professional Standards
- Corporations that are interested to apply for this fund should contact ITC to know II. Quantitative Methods
and follow the procedures required to apply for the fund III. Economics
IV. Financial Statement Analysis
Tel: (202) 25222228
Address: 1195 Corniche El Nil, Fourth Floor, Cairo, Egypt V. Corporate Finance
VI. Analysis of Equity Investments
- ITC refunds 80% of the fees of the program(s) after attending the program’s sessions VII. Analysis of Department Investments
and receiving a certificate of attendance from AUC
VIII. Analysis of Derivatives
- AUC receives the full fees of the program(s) and does not refund any fees for the IX. Analysis of Alternative Investments
corporations requesting ITC fund X. Portfolio Management
- AUC is not responsible for any changes and/or cancellations in ITC refund policy
What are the benefits of CFA designation? What is the CFA examination?
International Recognition: CFA exams are designed to develop and measure comprehension, analysis and
Employers and media around the world praise the CFA designation integration.
Competitive Advantage: At Level I, candidates are asked basic knowledge and comprehension questions
Employers are willing to pay a premium for CFA holders and must perform some analysis. At Level II, the emphasis is on analysis and
application, while Level III focuses on synthesis and integration.
You will join more than 78,000 charter holders around the world who are
active investment professionals with senior responsibility When is the CFA exam given?
Return on Your Investment: The exam is offered in June for three levels and December for level one only.
Devoting three years of your time to earn a CFA charter is an investment
that positions you to compete and succeed in the global workplace
What are the requirements to be enrolled for the CFA
What is the CFA institute?
• Passing an English exam with a minimum score of 70 percent*
The CFA Program, curriculum, exams and grading are administered by the CFA • Copy of graduation certificate
Institute, www.cfainstitute.org. • Two passport-size photos
• Copy of student ID
The CFA Institute has headquarters in Charlottesville,Virginia, USA, and offices * AUC alumni, students and graduates of English sections are not required to pass an English exam
in Hong Kong, London and New York.
How much it will cost me to apply for CFA program at
Why should I join the CFA program at AUC? AUC?
• Level I: 7,350 LE • Level II: 7,500 LE
• Step-by step coaching approach • Level III: 7,500 LE • Registration fees: 150 LE
• CFA Exam Simulation: 300 LE
• Highly selected and qualified instructors and professionals
Fees are valid till May 2010
• Increased chances of passing the exam through intensive practice to
master the material
• Support and advice in membership and exam application What are the fees to register for CFA Examination?
• Free second enrollment for unsuccessful candidates upon the fulfillment Membership and exam fees:
of accepted criteria Payment New Level I CFA Exam Curriculum Total Cost
Deadlines CFA Program Registration Options
• Joining AUC community as Part-time instructors Enrollment
+ eBook only
• Technical and advising assistance during office hours 22 September $ 405 + $ 630 + print only
+ eBook & print $ 1,085
• Attaining AUC certificate after fulfilling the attendance requirements + eBook only $ 1,085
16 February $ 405 + $ 720 + print only $ 1,145
+ eBook & print $ 1,175
+ eBook only $ 1,420
16 March $ 490 + $ 970 + print only $ 1,480
+ eBook & print $ 1,510