PHP Drupal Developer
Vermilion is a full-spectrum, integrated design and interactive marketing agency
located in Boulder, CO. Brands are our passion and building brands is what
we’ve been doing for nearly 30 years—through intelligent positioning, award-
winning design, and trendsetting interactive development. We are more than a
design shop, web shop, or app shop; we provide full-service marketing
solutions for our clients.
We’re looking for you: an experienced and talented PHP and Drupal developer
passionate about creating innovative websites and committed to continuous
learning. This position requires a broad and adaptable mix of skills and
capabilities. As a candidate, you should have at least 4 years of development
experience and 2 years experience working with Drupal.
Be part of a highly creative and collaborative team who’s dedicated to their
community and clients and committed to maintaining a healthy work-life
Experience and Skills Required
• Experience with modern web protocols, markup, and scripting languages
• 4+ years of PHP development
• 2+ years of Drupal development, including building and extending
• Excellent debugging and problem-solving skills including cross-browser
and device compatibility
• Strong knowledge of code optimization and software design principles
and best practices
• Strong knowledge of SQL and speciﬁcally MySQL database
Experience and Skills Preferred (but not required)
• Mobile site optimization
• Photoshop and Illustrator comp slicing
• Experience building custom e-commerce websites
• Proﬁciency with Subversion (SVN), Git, or similar source control system
• Experience building Facebook or mobile apps
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience and the
beneﬁts are outstanding.
How to Apply
Email To: jobs [at] vermilion.com
Subject: "PHP Drupal Developer":
• A cover letter that shows your desire and ability to communicate ideas
• A resume
• Code and/or website samples; preferably something unique that you
wrote from scratch with a link to see it in action
Please name the ﬁles preﬁxed with your last name:
• No phone calls.
• No recruiters.
• No outsourcing shops.
• This is a full-time, on-site position.