U6 BOYS SCHEDULE
Team Coach Phone Number
U6B-1 Spoon 939-0655
U6B-2 McCarthy 936-0254
U6B-3 Dina Barnes 939-0221
U6B-4 Janet Clark 677-9900
U6B-5 Jared Ottley 939-8261
U6B-6 Patrick Sheppard 939-4797
Sat Sat Sat Sat Sat Sat Sat Sat Sat Sat
11-Sep 18-Sep 25-Sep 02-Oct 09-Oct 16-Oct 23-Oct 30-Oct 06-Nov 13-Nov
Boys U6 Fld A 9 AM 1v2 1v6 1v5 5v3 4v6 1v2 1v6 1v5 5v3 4v6
U6 Fld B 9 AM 5v6 5v4 3v6 2v6 2v5 5v6 5v4 3v6 2v6 2v5
U6 Fld B 10 AM 3v4 2v3 2v4 1v4 1v3 3v4 2v3 2v4 1v4 1v3
- No Goalkeeper
- Play four 7 ½ -minute periods. Play will stop for substitutions only. Players not being substituted cannot leave the field.
- Halftime breaks of 5-10 Minutes
- No child plays ¾ of the game until everyone has played ½ of the game. No child plays the whole game until everyone has played ¾
of the game.
- Games will start and end at the time scheduled.
- Last teams to play will need to pickup trash from the fields and dump garbage cans. Failure to do so can result in the cancellation of
one of your games.
- Each team will have concession stand duty during the season.
- Each team will need a team parent. This person will pickup trophies at the end of the season and insure the PLAYER
ASSESSMENT Forms are turned in to the respective Regional Head Coach Administrator or his assistant; Hugo Garnier and Mike
Roberts. Note: No trophies will be given out without the finalized player assessment form.