The Collapse of
Lesson Three 1
Has Darwinism lost its following?
Lesson Three 2
Impact of Darwinism
• Educational programs
• Social and moral issues
• Philosophies of life
– The Flintstones
• Survival of the Fittest.
Lesson Three 3
• Science – That which is true because it has been
proven through observation and
• Evolution – “ to roll out or forth; to unfold,
open out, work out, develop gradually.”
• Organic Evolution- change from lower life
forms to the more complex life forms.
Lesson Three 4
Evolution as Theory , Not Fact.
• We can only observe the present and the
remains of the past.
• See Item II – for statements.
• Scientific prejudice impacts the facts.
– Sir Julian Huxley
– Dr. George Wald
• Biblical creationists disagree , but do we hear
Lesson Three 5
Faulty Means of Evolution
• Life from non-life doesn’t work.
• Acquired traits
• Missing links are still missing
• There is more “unknown” about evolution than
• Natural selection in reality leads to adaptation
within the confines of genetic limitations.
Lesson Three 6
• Matthew 19:4
• Exodus 20:11
• Proverbs 16:25
– Evolution has fostered moral decay.
– Evolution has eroded man’s quest for God.
– Evolution has impacted science itself.
Lesson Three 7
Where Are We?
Lesson Three 8
Lesson Three 9