1. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go and why?"
2. How do you feel when you enter into a place that you donʼt know well? –
shy, aloof, fearful, conﬁdent, courageous?"
3. How do you think the spies felt as they entered the land to spy it out?"
4. How do you think Rahab felt when she met the two spies? "
5. What does Rahab know and believe about the God of Israel (vs 8-10)"
6. Pastor Aaron talked about how God can be at work even before we show
up, how is this evident in the text this week? Why is it important to
consider this truth?"
7. How do you think the spiesʼ conﬁdence in God was boosted after seeing
the faith of Rahab?"
8. How is our faith boosted when we see Him at work?"
9. Rahab was an outsider. Discuss what cultural gaps could exist in our
lives that need to be overcome for an “outsider” to become an “insider”?
10. Have someone in your growth group share a time when God gave them a
second chance? How did that change their life?"
11. Spend some time praying for each other – that we would be people who
welcome outsiders, look for where God is working and join him there, and
we would celebrate that our God allows second chances"