RESIDENCE VISA (PETITION)
(For spouses, children (below 18 years) or parents of
CONSULADO GENERAL DE ESPAÑA Filipinos with residence permits in Spain
1. Complete the documents required. Put all the documents in 1 large brown envelope (with
the applicant´s surname, name and contact number written in bold letters on the upper left
corner of the envelope) and 2 duly filled up courier forms and another brown envelope.
2. The applicant must come personally on the appointment date and must pay the visa fee of
P 3,420 in CASH (EXACT AMOUNT ONLY) upon submission of the application.
1. Duly accomplished application form (Fill up the front and back)
Application forms are available at the Ground Floor, ACT Tower, Sen. Gil Puyat
Avenue, Makati or upon request by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Copy of the “Autorización de Residencia” issued by the Spanish authorities.
Note: The applicant has to apply for the visa within the 2-month validity period of
the “autorización de residencia”, from the date of receipt of the petitioner of the said
3. Original passport (with validity of at least 6 months)
4. One (1) passport-size photo (to be pasted on the original application form)
5. LITERAL CERTIFICATE OF LIVE BIRTH and LITERAL MARRIAGE CONTRACT
(if applicable) of the applicant and the petitioner, issued by the National Statistics
Office (NSO) on security paper and authenticated by Department of Foreign Affairs
- If delayed / late registration, include Negative Certification from the Local Civil
Registrar, Baptismal Certificate, School Records (from DECS) and Hospital
Records of pregnancy & birth/delivery.
6. MEDICAL CERTIFICATE (done at any DOH accredited hospital or clinic) indicating
non-existence of diseases that may have a serious effect on public health, according to
International Sanitary Regulations of 2005 (validity is 3 months from date of issuance)
and authenticated by the Department of Foreign Affairs
7. NBI clearance (for applicants above 18 years old) and authenticated by the
Department of Foreign Affairs (validity is 3 months from date of issuance)
8. Photocopy of passport and “permiso de residencia” of petitioner
9. For MINORS: PERMIT TO TRAVEL from the Department of Social Welfare and
10. Literal Filipino birth certificate of petitioner issued by NSO on security paper
11. Three (2) photocopies of item no. 1 and one (1) photocopy of items 2 to 9.
NOTE: OTHER DOCUMENTATION NOT INDICATED MAY BE REQUIRED
FOR SECURITY REASONS, CELLPHONES AND BAGS ARE NOT ALLOWED INSIDE THE CONSULATE GENERAL.
THEREFORE IT IS ADVISED NOT TO CARRY ANY DURING YOUR VISIT. IN CASE VISITORS COME WITH A BAG
OR CELLPHONE TO THE CONSULATE PREMISES, THEY WILL HAVE TO LEAVE THEM OUTSIDE. THE
CONSULATE GENERAL WILL NOT BE HELD LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OF OR DAMAGE TO PERSONAL
Spanish Consulate General,
INFORMATION & APPOINTMENT SYSTEM
Effective April 17, 2006, all interested applicants may apply for a visa and legalization of documents to the Spanish
Consulate General by appointment only through the Consulate Call Center.
For more information on visa requirements, or to book your appointment for visa application, you may
CALL the Consulate General Call Center
for PLDT / SMART / Touchtone Subscribers
Available for Appt Booking 1-900-101- 3333
Daily, Mon-Sat, 6am–10pm for Globe / Innove / Touchmobile Subscribers
Recorded information is
available 24 / 7
for Bayantel Subscribers
When calling for an appointment, please have your passports ready.
This is a toll call costing P32.00 per minute plus applicable NDD charges for calls made from outside
Additional rates may apply for calls made through payphones, prepaid phone cards or mobile phones
To obtain information regarding visa requirements and application process, you may call our Free Visa
Information and Inquiry number at (02) 845-9200. Customer Service Representatives will also be
available to assist you daily Mondays thru Fridays from 8:00 – 5:00pm, and Saturdays from 8:00am-
If your trip is not urgent , it is possible to make an appointment directly at the Consulate, only by
personal appearance, on Fridays, from 9 to 11am. Appointments requested by this way will be
scheduled upon availability.
NOTE: Calls to the above numbers can ONLY be made WITHIN the Philippines.