What is Miles for Meso? Why should I be a sponsor?
Miles for Meso is a Illinois in observance of Miles for Meso at- Visitors Bureau and the city
national 5K fund- National Mesothelioma tracts a large crowd of Alton and expect even
raising race & fun walk for Awareness Day. This year’s in downtown Alton. Last greater turnout. Don’t miss
mesothelioma cancer. The race is Sept. 24 and benefits year, more than 500 people this great opportunity to
flagship race takes place the Mesothelioma Applied participated. This year we showcase your business to
every September in Alton, Research Foundation. are partnering with the Alton the community & our visitors.
$500 Bronze Sponsorship $1,000 Silver Sponsorship $2,000 Gold Sponsorship
Companies who make a minimum $500 Companies who donate a minimum $1,000 Companies who make a minimum $2,000
donation will receive the following benefits: will receive, in addition to the Bronze donation will receive, in addition to the
• Company name on posters & /Package, the following benefits: Bronze & Silver Packages, the following
registration flier • Company logo & name displayed on
• Prominent signage & sponsorship credit
• Small company logo on T-shirt posters and registration flier
at the race including the water/drink
• Company logo/name on Miles for Meso • Medium company logo on T-shirt area, children’s activities, awards
• Inclusion in press releases & e-blasts. area and race route
• Promo items/marketing materials
• Signs displayed on the race course • Large logo on T-shirt
included in race goody bag
• Company logo & name displayed on • Priority placement in press releases,
• Booth and preferential placement with
e-blasts & social media campaigns
listing on the Miles for Meso website Sponsorship web page with link
• 4 VIP Race Day Passes* (In addition to
• 4 Race Day Passes • 8 Race Day Passes
8 regular Race Day Passes)
$5,000 Platinum Sponsorship Package
Includes all of the above and the following:
• Logo included in 2012 Miles for Meso Race Day Video
• Sponsorship of the Partners Dunking Booth
• “Throw til He Goes” pass to dunk John Simmons
(or other Firm Executive)
• 8 VIP Race Day passes*
• Inclusion in race ads
*VIP Passes provide access to the Platinum Sponsorship Luncheon after the race on the firm’s sixth floor.
What if I just want to participate, but not sponsor the Alton Miles for Meso?
You don’t have to be a sponsor to participate in the Alton Miles for Meso 5K race. Preferential placement is given to
Miles for Meso. A $100 VENDOR DONATION will allow you Bronze, Silver, Gold and Platinum sponsors. Venders’ booths
to set up a booth and pass out any of your promotional ma- must be in compliance with all of the city of Alton’s ordinanc-
terials and/or provide sample products during the 2011 Alton es and vendor requirements.