Pre-final exam assignment –604
The goal of the pre-exam is to give you an idea of what the exam will look like.
Obviously, the topic will be different for the exam but the tasks I want you to accomplish
may be very similar. Time is important in this task. You will only have 2 hours to
accomplish this task for the real exam. In other words, you’ll need to demonstrate
mastery in this exam. You will turn this pre-exam in just as with any other assignment.
Topic: fire emergency procedures.
In the event of an alarm RACE.
- R: Remove anyone from immediate danger
- A: Activate the building fire alarm system and call 911
- C: Confine the fire by closing all windows and doors
- E: Evacuate, leave the building. Extinguish the fire, if it can be done safely
- A well-formed instructional objective
- A simple program to demonstrate the RACE
- At least 3 presentation strategies for procedural learning (one from each of the
following categories: attention management, cognitive load management and
structural management strategies) to provide support
- Create a 3 staged practice sequence to remove support.
Skills to demonstrate
- Flash learning interactions
- Movie clips and Motion tweening
- Other Flash skills are as appropriate.
- Resulting swf file size must be no larger than 500K
Turn in the .fla file and a word document that provides a sound instructional justification
for every element on every frame. This is a CLOSED book exam.