EMPLOYEES' STATE INSURANCE CORPORATION
PANCHDEEP BHAVAN: C.I.G. ROAD:NEW DELHI-ll0002.
httD: / /esic.nic.in
No. A-22/13/1/2007-E.I Dated: 17.03.2010
OFFICE ORDER NO. 2S of 2010
The Competent Authority has ordered following transfer/posting in the cadre of Assistant Directors/Manager Grade-! with
SI. No. Name of the Official Present posting Posting Ordered
1. M.P. Gangurde SROThane SROMarol
2. G.Shyamsunder SROVijayawada ROA.P.
3. R. Nageswaran RO Puducherry ROTamilnadu
4. Y. Krishnamurthy SROMadurai SROVijayawada
S. Rajiv Choudhary SROVaranasi SROMarol
6. B.C. Rahi ROWest Bengal SROJodhpur
7. Suresh Pal Singh ROWest Bengal RO Haryana
8. J.P. S. Malik RO Haryana Hqrs. (A/cs)
9. Rajender Tudu ROW.B. ROJharkhand
10. Pankaj Kumar SROBarrackpore RO Bihar
11. Izaz Ahmed ESIMH Phulwariasharif ESIMH Adityapur
12. S.c. Deka RO W.B. ROAssam
13. Subodh Kr. Sasmal ROW.B. SROSROBarrackpore
14. T.K. Choudhary Hqrs. SROOkhla
15. G.K. Bandyaopadhyay ROWB SROBarrackpore
16. P.K.Sinha ESIMHAdityapur SROMarol
17. Phul Singh Giroh RO Uttrakhand ESIHGurgaon
18. Jugal Barua WB Assam
19. Ishwar lal Sharma Surat Jodhpur
20. Vireshwar Prasad WB Varanasi SRO
21. Ram Bahore WB SRONoida
The transfer/posting of the above officers except officers at SI. No. 3,4,5, 12, 18, 19, 20 & 21 has been ordered in public
interest and these officers are entitled for TA/DA/Joining time as per rule.
The charge report may be sent to all concerned in due course.
Hindi version follows.
1. The officials concernedthrough their controlling officers.
P.P.S/P.S.s/P.As. f D.G./AII Divisional Heads,Hqrs. Office
3. All the RegionalDirectors/ Directors/Joint Director- E.V,Hqrs. /Joint Directors l/c
4. Director (M)Delhi/ Director (M) Noida
S. All the Medical Superintendents of ESIC Hospitals & ESIC Model Hospitals
6. The Additional Commissioner, National Training Academy, New Delhi
7. The concerned It. Director (Fin.)/Dy. Director (Fin.)
8. All Addl. Commissioners/lt. Directors, Zonal Vigilance.
9. The Librarian, Hqrs./ Hindi Cell Hqrs. for Hindi version.
10. Guard File
11. Director (System) to upload the order on the ESIC website.