UNITED STATES AIR FORCE
LIEUTENANT COLONEL CRAIG A. HARDING
Lieutenant Colonel Craig Harding is the Chief, Financial Management
Analysis Division, Headquarters Air Education and Training Command,
Randolph Air Force Base, Texas.
Lieutenant Colonel Craig A. Harding, a Texas native, was commissioned in
the Air Force in 1995 after completing Officer Training School at Maxwell
Air Force Base, Alabama. He has commanded two squadrons, and has
served in various roles and positions at all levels to include executive
officer, flight commander, staff officer at both the Air Staff and MAJCOM
level, deployed comptroller and staff officer, and Congressional Liaison
Officer. He is a graduate of the Air Force Intern Program and the School of
Advanced Air and Space Studies. Lieutenant Colonel Harding is a
Distinguished Graduate of Officer Training School, Squadron Officer School and the Financial
Management Staff Officer School. He has also won several awards to include the 1998 Air Force
Accounting and Finance Officer of the Year, and the Air Education and Training Command Budget
Officer of the Year for 2003.
1991 Bachelor's degree in accounting, Texas A&M University
1993 Master's degree in management, Sam Houston State University
2000 Squadron Officer School, Maxwell AFB, Ala.
2001 Air Force Intern Program, Washington DC
2003 Comptroller Staff Officer Course, Keesler AFB, MS
2008 Air Command and Staff College, by correspondence
2009 School of Advanced Air and Space Studies, Maxwell AFB, Ala
1. June 1995 – November 1996, Flight Commander, Financial Services, 82nd TRW, Sheppard AFB, TX
2. November 1996 – November 1997, Deputy Squadron Commander, 607th AFS, Osan AB, Korea
3. December 1997 – March 1999, Flight Commander Vendor Pay, 26th AFS, Ramstein AB, Germany.
4. March 1999 – June 2000, Staff Officer, HQ USAFE/FMF, Ramstein AB, Germany.
5. July 2000 – December 2001, Air Force Intern Program, Headquarters USAF, Washington, D.C.
6. January 2002 – July 2004, Flight Commander, Budget, 325th Comptroller Sqd, Tyndall AFB, FL.
7. July 2004 - July 2005, Executive Officer, SAF/FMP, Washington DC
8. July 2005 – July 2007, Appropriations Liaison Officer, SAF/FMBL, Washington DC
9. July 2007 - June 2008, Commander, 377 CPTS, Kirtland AFB, NM
10. July 2008 – June 2009, Student, School of Advanced Air and Space Studies, Maxwell AFB, AL..
11. July 2009 – June 2010, Commander, 802 CPTS, Lackland AFB, TX.
12. June 2010 –July 2011, Director, Command Action Group, HQ AETC, Randolph AFB, TX
13. July 2011 – Present, Chief, Budget Division, HQ AETC, Randolph AFB, TX
MAJOR AWARDS AND DECORATIONS
Meritorious Service Medal with three oak leaf clusters
Air Force Commendation Medal with two oak leaf clusters
Air Force Achievement Medal with two oak leaf clusters
1995 Officer Training School DG
1998 Air Force Accounting and Finance Officer of the Year
1998 HQ PACAF Lance Sijan Leadership Award Winner
2000 Squadron Officer School DG
2003 AETC Budget Officer of the Year
2003 Tyndall Lance Sijan Leadership Award Winner
2009 Graduate, School of Advance Air & Space Studies
EFFECTIVE DATES OF PROMOTION
Second Lieutenant May 5, 1995
First Lieutenant May 5, 1997
Captain May 5, 1999
Major June 1, 2005
Lieutenant Colonel March 1, 2009