1. Name : T. RAM REDDY
2. Qualification : M.Sc., Ph.D. [I.I.T. Kanpur]
3. Designation : Professor of Mathematics (Retd)
4. Academic Record:
Sl. Course Institution Specialization Year Class/ Division
`1. B.Sc Arts & Science College, Mathematics, Physics & 1970 II
Warangal (Osmania Chemistry.
2. M.Sc Post-graduate Centre, Modern Algebra Theory 1972 I
Warangal (Osmania of Ordinary differential
3. Ph.D Indian Institute of A study of Certain sub- Oct C.P.I. 8.89 in
Technology, Kanpur India. classes of univalent 1983 course work
analytic functions. out of 10.
5. Teaching Experience: 35Years [27years P.G 8years U.G]
And 1Year 8 Months MCA Classes
6, Professional experience and Position held earlier.
Institution Designation Period
1. P.G. Centre, Warangal Lecturer
[Osmania University, 23-08-1973 to 22-06-1980
Kakatiya University] Lecturer
2. Indian Institute of Technology Research Scholar 23-06-1980 to 31-12-1983
Kanpur (FIP OF UGC)
3. Kakatiya University Warangal Lecturer 01-01-1984 to 28-03-1985
4. Kakatiya University Warangal Reader 29-03-1985 to 28-03-1993
5. Kakatiya University Warangal Professor 29-03-1993 to 30-04-07
6 Nalla Malla Rreddy engineering HOD, department 23-08-2007 to30-04-2009
collage, Divyanagar R.R.District of computer
7. Research and Development activities:
i) Supervision of M.Phil Thesis:
Sl. Year of
Name of the Candidate Title of thesis University
1. G. Sethu madhava Rao On partial sums of sub-classes K.U 1990
of Univalent functions
2. M. Chandra Reddy A study on convolution and K.U 1990
Neighborhood of Univalent
ii) Supervision of Ph.D thesis
Sl.No. Name of Research Scalars Year Ph.D. Degree Title Thesis
1. P. Tirupati Reddy 2001 Awarded By Neighborhoods of
Kakatiya uniformly star like
2. D. Venu Gopalam 2001 Awarded By Problems in polar fluids
Kakatiya flows through porous
3 R. Bharavi Sharma 2009 Awarded By Feketo-Szego
Kakatiya inequality for some
university subclasses of analytic
iii) Research Publications: 11 papers published, 2 papers presented in
The International Conference on Geometric
Function Theory. [List enclosed]
8. Subjects Taught: Complex Analysis, Topology, Measure theory,
Functional Analysis, Real analysis, Theory of ordinary, Differential equations, Partial Differential
Equations, Graph theory, Discrete Mathematics, Integral Equations Optimization Techniques,
Operations Research [P.G. level].Differential Equations, Real analysis, Linear Algebra, Algebra, Vector
9. Minor Research Projects completed:
Title of the Project Sponsoring Agency Year
1. Function theoretic methods in Partial 1985
2. Application of convolution methods of 1989
3. Convolution of analytic univalent 1999
functions and their applications
10. Conference/Summer Institutes attended
a) Attended Summer Institute from May 16 to June 3, 1977Bhaskaracharya Pratishana, Pune, India
b) Attended U.G.C. Instructional conference on Differential analysis at IIT Kanpur, April 9-28, 1984
c) Presented a and Published in the proceedings at International conference on new trends in
Geometric Function Theory and Applications at Ramanujan Institute for Advanced Studies in
Mathematics, Madras, Dec 1990.
d) chaired a session and presented a paper at the International Conference on Geometric Function
Theory, Barathidarshan Collage, Pondicherry, and Jan 2-6, 2005.
11. Book Edited: Intermediate 1st year 1A & 1B
2nd year 2A & 2B Telugu Academy Hyderabad.
12. Associated with other Academic bodies:
i) Subject expert in Mathematics at board of intermediate, Hyderabad. Govt. of A.P
ii) External member of Board of studies in Mathematics, Osmania University, Hyderabad.
iii) Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Ananthapur.
iv) Nagarjuna University, Guntur.
13. Examiner and paper setter out side University: 1. Osmania University
2. Madras University, 3. Nagarjuna University, 4. Andhra University, 5. Bharampur University
6. Utkal University, 7. S.K. University, 8. S.V. University
14 Administrative position held: Head
Department of Mathematics,
From 6-2-1997 to 11-3-1999.
15. Academic position held: Chairmen
Board of Studies in Mathematics,
From 09-08-1999 to 08-11-2001.