North America Beverage Forecasts September
Latest historical and forecast consumption trends for key beverage categories
Extracted from Canadean's Global Beverage Forecasts report, North America Beverage Forecasts includes data
tables for Canada and the United States of America, plus a regional summary.
Product analysis is broken down in to 21 beverage categories (packaged water, carbonates, juice, nectars, still
drinks, squash/syrups, fruit powders, iced/rtd tea, iced/rtd coffee, sports drinks, energy drinks, bulk/HOD
water, dairy drinks, hot coffee, hot tea, beer, cider, spirits, flavoured alcoholic beverages, fortified wine, wine).
Measures include million litres and litres per capita data for 1999 to 2010 actuals, plus forecasts to 2016.
• Analysis of the beverages market in North America
• Historical and forecast consumption trends
Reasons To Buy
• Canadean's North America Beverage Forecasts provides historical and forecast consumption trends for key
beverage categories across Canada and the United States of America.
• Updated with latest forecasts for 2011 and 2016.
• Facilitates valuable data comparisons, enabling the user to monitor the development of commercial
beverages over time either by category, country or region and determine share of throat.
• An essential aid for anyone interested in the beverage industry or looking to develop their business
internationally or across categories.
• North America regional summary
• Individual data on Canada and United States of America
• Supporting text for USA
• Volumes for 21 individual beverage categories
• Data measured in million litres and litres per capita
• Historical trends – 1999 to 2010 actuals
• Plus forecasts to 2016
Table of Contents :
Table of Contents
Data Table (Excel format)
Data Horizon 1999-2010 ACTUAL and 2011-2016F (forecast)
Measures Volume (million litres), Population (millions), Litres Per Capita
Geographic Coverage AFRICA Nigeria, South Africa, Other Africa
Regional Balancers For regions where it has not been possible to generate total market volumes by profiling
each individual country, specifically Central & South America, Asia, Middle East/North Africa and Rest of Africa,
we have taken a value judgement to arrive at a balancing “Others” figure. This is recorded as a separate
entity, specific to the Region to which it belongs
Product Coverage Packaged Water, Carbonates, Juice (100% pure juice), Nectars (products with a 25-99%
juice content), Still Drinks (<25% juice content), Squash/Syrups, Fruit Powders, Iced/Ready To Drink (RTD)
Tea, Sports Drinks, Energy Drinks, Bulk/HOD Water, Dairy Drinks (White Milk, Flavoured Milk, Soymilk and
Cultured Dairy Drinks including Drinking Yogurt and Fermented Milk combined), Hot Coffee, Hot Tea, Beer,
Sorghum Beer, Cider, Spirits, Flavoured Alcoholic Beverages (FABs), Fortified Wine, Wine
Market Commentary (Acrobat pdf document)
Categories Packaged Water, Bulk/HOD Water, Carbonates, Juice, Nectars, Still Drinks, Squash/Syrups, Fruit
Powders, Iced/Rtd Tea Drinks, Sports Drinks, Energy Drinks, Dairy Drinks, Hot Tea, Hot Coffee, Beer, Wine,
Spirits, Fortified Wine, FABs
Africa Beverage Forecasts September
West Europe Beverage Forecasts September
Global Beverage Forecasts September
From: Aarkstore Enterprise
Contact: Marketing Team