Homeroom # _______________ Grade 10 – 11 – 12 Last Name Initial _________
Bishop Alemany High School
As a Catholic High School, BAHS is a community enriched by faith that develops intellectually prepared men and women who are
committed to promoting a just and peaceful world as conscientious and morally courageous leaders in service to others.
Prom 2011 Contract
** EACH INDIVIDUAL BISHOP ALEMANY STUDENT IS REQUIRED TO HAVE HIS/HER OWN COMPLETED CONTRACT. **
Please read the following guidelines and sign, acknowledging your agreement.
- I will be alcohol and drug free when I arrive for Prom and remain so.
- I understand that my date and I will be checked at the door.
- I understand that if my date or I are suspected to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs, by any school faculty or staff
member, my date or I may be subject to a sobriety test. In addition, our parents will be called to take us home.
- I understand that Prom is a school-sponsored event and I am therefore subject to the disciplinary guidelines of the Bishop
Alemany Parent Student Handbook. I understand that if my date causes any disciplinary disturbance at Prom, my parents
will be called to remove us from the dance.
- I understand that any student who has been dismissed or withdrawn from Bishop Alemany for disciplinary reasons may not
attend any BAHS functions.
- I understand that freak dancing is not allowed. I understand if I am freak dancing, or if my date is freak dancing, I/we am/are
subject to disciplinary action.
- After careful analysis of problems associated with underage students utilizing limousine services, BAHS joins many other area
high schools in prohibiting the use of limousines and other chauffer driven vehicles at all BAHS dances and events. Any
such vehicle will not be allowed on campus. Students who arrive in any such vehicle will be turned away at the gate and
forfeit any type of refund. In addition, limousines or other chauffer driven vehicles may not pick up students after Prom.
- I understand that I MUST ride a school chartered luxury bus to prom, which will depart from BAHS and return to BAHS after
- I understand that, as per the Parent-Student Handbook, I must attend the Post Prom Party until 5:00am on May 20, 2011.
- I understand that I am required to arrive at BAHS no later then 5:30 p.m. on May 19 , 2011. If I do not arrive on time to board
the bus to Prom I will not receive any type of refund.
- I understand that freshmen are not allowed to attend Prom.
- Additionally, I understand that students who falsify or submit falsified contracts are subject to dismissal from BAHS.
- By signing below I agree to all of the above stated terms and recognize that I am responsible for my actions and the actions of
BISHOP ALEMANY STUDENTS
Student’s Name (PRINT) _____________________________________ Phone # (_____) _________ - _____________
Student’s Signature ________________________________________________________________
Date’s Name (PRINT) ________________________________________________________
***ALL OFF-CAMPUS DATES MUST ATTACH A PHOTOCOPY OF THEIR CURRENT SCHOOL ID OR DRIVER’S
LISENCE AS WELL AS A BUSINESS CARD FROM THEIR DEAN OR COUNSELOR TO THIS CONTRACT.***
I understand that my date is accountable for my actions and will face any disciplinary consequences for my behavior.
I understand that I am required to bring my current school I.D. or valid California State I.D.
Date’s Name (PRINT) ______________________________________ Phone # (_____) __________ - ______________
Date’s Signature __________________________________________________________________
School you attend _________________________ Name of your Dean or Counselors _________________________
Signature of Dean or Counselor certifying your good character ___________________________________________
Dean or Counselor’s phone number (_____) _________ - _____________
PARENT OR LEGAL GUARDIAN
Out of concern for my child’s safety and the safety of all concerned,
I promise not to provide any alcoholic beverages before or after Prom.
I am aware that my child must arrive at BAHS to board school chartered buses by 5:30 p.m.
I am aware that, per the Parent-Student Handbook, my child must attend the Post Prom Party until 5:00 a.m. on May 20, 2011 if s/he
chooses to attend Prom.
Further, I understand that if my child or his/her date causes any disciplinary disturbance
I will be called to remove them from Prom or Post Prom.
Parent/Guardian’s Name (PRINT) _______________________________________________________________
Parent/Guardian’s Phone # (_____) _________ - _____________
Emergency Name (PRINT) ____________________________________________________________________
Emergency Phone # (_____) _________ - _____________
(OFFICE USE ONLY) DEAN APPROVAL
Mr. Fletcher __________
Mrs. Phillips __________
Mr. Quaglino __________
Mrs. Urbach __________
DATE PAYMENT RECEIVED ______________________ RECEIVED BY _________________________
OFF CAMPUS DEAN OR COUNSELOR CALLED ON _______________________ at ____________ a.m. / p.m.