Lab: Speed of the Bubble Tube Set
To graph distance vs. time of different bubble tubes.
Graph a distance vs. time graph of the different
bubbles (all the bubble tubes on ONE graph)
Draw a line of best fit for each of the different
Determine the math and science slope for each
1. In which tube was the bubble the fastest?
2. Which tube had the steepest line?
3. What is the connection between your answers to
questions 1 and 2?
4. The slope of a distance versus time graph is also the
__________ of a moving object.
5. Imagine an object that traveled at steady speed and then
stopped and remained motionless for awhile. Sketch the
shape of the graph that would result.