George Washington Carver
1. Born a slave in the spring of 1864 in Diamond
2. 1935 he was appointed collaborator in the Division
of Plant Mycology, U.S. Department of Agriculture.
3. George Washington Carver died at Tuskegee,
Alabama on January 5, 1943.
1. Born on January 31, 1919, in Cairo, Georgia.
2. Jackie Robinson became the first African American
to play in baseball's major leagues.
3. During World War II, Robinson served as a second
lieutenant in the United States Army from 1942 to
1. Born on 1820, Dorchester County, Maryland.
2. Died on March 10, 1913, Auburn, New York.
3. Harriet Tubman was a runaway slave from Maryland
who became known as the "Moses of her people."
DEAD OR ALIVE
1. Charges are freeing slaves.
3. Using underground railroad
Double D Shirt
Purple Frost Dress
Vanilla Njemp Dress
Sunny Walk Shirt
Cowry Sparkle Saturn Head Scarf
1Langston 2 Congress 3 Autherine 4 Rosa Parks 5 Hank Aaron 6 Robert 7 Hubie Blake
bans foreign born born Tanner Jackson
Hughes born Lucy enrolls at receives a born
slave trade. the University of degree in
8 segregation 9 Ashe, Jr. 10 Ronald 11 Nelson 12 NAACP 13 Joseph 14 B.K.
protest in becomes first H. Brown is Mandela is L. Searles Bruce of
Orangeburg, African released from founded becomes first Mississippi
American on elected Black member
S.C U.S. Davis Cup prison of the New York
15 U.N. 16 17 Marion 18 Toni 19 Court 20 first 21 Malcolm
sessions are Frederick Anderson born Marrison born guarantee due Black-performed X is
disrupted by Douglass
U.S. elected process of law opera assassinated
22 23 W.E.B. 24 25 First 26 Jackson 27 Thomas 28 Michael
Frederick was Frederick died after being becomes first Jackson wins
the first African Dubois born Douglass made Black YMCA Black to win an eight Grammy
American to shot awards
command a a national shrine Olympic
29 Savage 30 31