Information and Guidelines
1) McDermott Suite Request Forms must be submitted to Danielle Derbes via
email: email@example.com or fax: 2237.
2) All information MUST be filled out.
3) All inquiries about dates MUST be via the reservation form below. No
inquiries will be taken over the phone.
4) Space can be placed “on hold,” but no reservation is confirmed until
Danielle has received a copy of the Facilities Management request. (Please
make sure to submit the form to Facilities Management as well).
5) Chartwells is the only approved caterer for the Suite. No outside
food is allowed without permission from Food Services and Procurement
6) Living room furniture is not to be moved without prior approval.
7) The credenza in the dining room is not to be moved.
8) No candles may be used.
9) No glitter or confetti is allowed in the Suite.
10) All decorations/materials must be removed from the room at the
conclusion of the event.
11) No food or drink is permitted on the wood credenza in the dining
room. All food must be set up on tables or on the built-in credenzas in
the west end of the living room or conference room.
12) The new large conference room off the Dining Room is not to be used.
13) There is no default set up for the dining room.
14) Kitchen is locked at all times (unless using Chartwells).
15) The Suite is locked at all times. Please request the unlocking and locking
of the doors through Campus Police using their online form.
16) Please remember that the Suite is a VIP location.
17) It is reserved for special events only and managed by the Office of the
McDermott Suite Request Form
Contact Name: Ext.: MS: Fax:
Alternate Contact: Ext. Email:
Name of Event: # of Attendees:
Description of Event:
Date of Event: Day of Week: Event Start+End Times:
Set Up Date: Set Up Time: Break Down Date: Break Down Time:
Please select the room(s) in the Suite you would like to use:
Small Conference Room (seats 10)
Type of Event:
Who is being invited to your event?
Off Campus Guests
Will you be serving alcohol? Yes No
Will you be using Media Services? Yes No
No reservation is confirmed without a copy of the
Facilities Management request.