Albert Park Indoor Sports Centre Pty. Ltd.
Pit Building 3, Aughtie Drive, Albert Park, VIC. 3206 Tel. 9696-6900
PO Box 249, South Melbourne, VIC. 3205 Fax. 9696-6901 Contact 1: Name
Indoor Soccer Application
Mens Team Name: ______________________________
Ladies Team Colours: ______________________________ Mobile:
Preferred day ______________________________ Home Address: P/c
Preferred time: circle the times that suit your team’s availability. This is only a preference.
Teams will have to play some games outside their preference in most competitions.
Contact 2: Name
Mon –Thurs: 6.25pm to 8.25pm or 8.25pm to 10.25pm or All OK
Sunday: before 6.00pm or after 6.00pm
Albert Park, Richmond, Brunswick, Debney Park, Princess Hill, Box Forest
1. Games are played at the time and venue fixtured by Albert Park Indoor Sports Home Address: P/c
Centre Pty. Ltd. (APISC)
2. Submission of this application does not necessarily mean that the team is
accepted for entry into a competition, Acceptance is dependent on the
availability of places on a night. APISC’s fixture manager will advise the
Full Name email address Phone numbers
Eg sam mac email@example.com W. 9696 6900 & 0404028200
captain of a team’s acceptance.
3. A team must pay its registration fee and last game bond on the first game of 1.
the season. Information about these fees can be obtained from APISC. The
last game bond pays a team’s match and referee’s fees for the last game 2.
unless a team forfeits during the season. Should a team forfeit during the 3.
season the team forfeits its last game bond. A team that forfeits may be
removed from the competition at management’s discretion. 4.
4. In signing this application the first contact agrees and undertakes on behalf of
the members of a team to pay in full the team’s referee’s fees and its match
fees before the start of each game, regardless of team numbers present. 6.
5. The team’s captain acknowledges that he or she accepts and understands the
Centre’s rules and by-laws and agrees to abide by them. The team captain is 7.
responsible for ensuring that each member of the team is familiar with the
6. Applications will not be accepted unless a team provides 2 contacts and fills APISC requires two contacts so that we can notify you of fixtured game times
out its team members list.
at the start of a season and any subsequent changes to fixtures. All teams
I ___________________________understand and accept the above conditions on must provide two contacts and fill out their team members list otherwise the
application will not be accepted.
behalf of the team ____________________________ .