AvoGreen® Eyesight Test Requirements
It is a requirement of the Avocado Industry Council Ltd that all Monitors involved in
AvoGreen® pest monitoring have adequate eyesight defined as:
• The ability to perceive colour differences and discern fruit markings – the standard
test is the Ishihara colour vision test; and
• The ability to sustain focusing over an extended period with clarity of vision; and
• The ability to see fine details at near distances.
The following record is provided to enable the recording of the above requirements.
EYESIGHT TEST RECORD
Issued to: ___________________________________PPIN: __________________________
The following areas must be satisfied to meet the requirement of “adequate eyesight”.
1. Ishihara colour vision test □ Pass □ Fail
2. Standard stereo acuity test ______ seconds of arc
3. Met a standard of acuity equal to or better than N5 at 40cm with one or both eyes
either with or without correction glasses or lenses
□ Pass with glasses □ Pass without glasses □ Fail
I confirm that the above named person’s eyes have been tested to the standards described
above and that the requirements have been met.
Name of Optometrist carrying out the test: _______________________________________
Address or stamp: _______________________________________
Please return to:
Avocado Industry Council, P O Box 13267, Tauranga. 3141