Get it all at HDI 2006!
March 19-22, 2006
Gaylord Opryland Resort, Nashville, TN
• HDI is the world’s largest membership association for IT service and support
professionals and the premier certification body for the industry.
• HDI has more than 7,500 members worldwide including many of the Fortune 500,
and 60 active local chapters in North America.
• Our Mission: To lead and promote the IT service and support industry by
empowering its members through access to timely and valuable industry
information, including reports and publications; encouraging member collaboration
through events and online forums; and establishing internationally recognized,
standards-based industry certification and training programs.
• In addition to membership, certification & training, HDI produces the highest-rated
industry event -- the HDI Annual Conference & Expo
• For more information, visit www.thinkhdi.com
About the HDI Annual
Conference & Expo
World’s premier conference for the service and
– 2,000+ attendees
– 7 Conference Tracks focusing on Internal & External Service
– 100+ practical and results oriented sessions
– 13 two-day and one-day pre-conference sessions including HDI
Certification Training & Onsite Testing
– 7 Provocative & Inspiring Keynotes
– Year-round networking & team development opportunities!
– 100+ leading vendors
Who Should Attend?
Whether you deliver internal or external support--or
both--HDI 2006 offers you a wealth of opportunities to
get connected, get energized and get results!
– Service & support professionals providing internal or external
– Customer service professionals & managers
– Help desk professionals & managers
– IT managers, directors & executives
The HDI Annual Conference & Expo is well known for its
motivational & provocative keynote speakers
HDI 2006 features:
• Geoffrey Moore, best-selling author of Crossing the Chasm and Living on the
• Marcus Buckingham, best-selling author of First, Break All the Rules and The
One Thing You Need To Know
• Ron Muns, HDI Founder, The State of the Industry Address
• Chad Hymas, world record wheelchair athlete
• Ross Shafer, Emmy award winning actor and author of Nobody Moved Your
• Dave Timmons, “Six Strings Leadership” model
• Ken Jennings, Multi-million dollar Jeopardy! winner
The HDI Annual Conference features a robust conference
program for every level of help desk and IT support
HDI 2006 Conference tracks include:
•Issues & Answers: Technical Support
•Issues & Answers: Customer Service
•The Human Factors
•Essentials for New Support Managers
•The Technology Zone
New this year! Take your training class and your
certification test all at HDI 2006!
-Help Desk Analyst
-Help Desk Manager
-Support Center Team Lead
-Knowledge Management Foundations (KCS)
-ITIL IT Service Management
Intensive full day workshops:
• Help Desk Blueprint Audit (Julie Mohr)
• CSI Support Desk: A Culture Scene Investigation (Kirk Weisler)
• Project Management Competencies (Gerald Smith)
• “You Want Me to Build What?” A Support Simulation (Scott Koon)
• Balanced Scorecard Service (Mark Ellis)
• What Every Call Center Professional Needs to Know (Lori Bocklund)
• Director’s Guide to Developing a Top-tier Support Team (Marta
• Engineering ITIL Service Delivery for Your Environment (Joel
Ramseyer & Jennifer Streitweiser)
Get it All at HDI 2006!
100+ Conference Sessions
• Global Service • Knowledge Management
• Organizational Effectiveness • Infrastructure Management
• Strategic Service Management • Certification
• IT Governance • Performance Measurement
• Business of IT • Process Improvement &
• Multi-channel Support & Service Management
• Team Development • Best Practices
• Workforce Management • ITIL Implementation
• Change Management • Customer Relationships
• Call Center Technology • … and much, much more
• Web-based Support
• Quality Assurance
Exclusive Executive Connections
Networking Package for Senior Execs
• Exclusive, facilitated • Personalized
activities (including autographed copies of
complete conference books by Moore and
• Exclusive discussions
with Geoffrey Moore & • Exclusive VIP
Marcus Buckingham Reception with HDI’s
• Formal seated Founder Ron Muns
luncheons • Plus much more!
• Reserved seating in
The HDI Annual Conference Expo Hall is the most comprehensive place to
learn about the latest tools and services for the help desk, IT service desk,
and customer support organization.
The HDI 2006 expo will feature more than 100 vendors of:
- Problem and change management
- Email management
- Knowledge management
- Virtual support
- Call center technology
- Customer & electronic relationship management technology
- Enterprise technology
… and more!
The HDI Expo special features include:
– Expo Welcome Reception – Check out the latest
technologies and network with colleagues in a
relaxed and elegant setting
– The Launch Pad – Be the first to see the latest
product & service introductions
– Expo Prize Giveaway – win valuable and exciting
Networking & Team Development
The HDI Annual Conference offers endless
networking opportunities--before, during and
after the conference:
– Free membership to HDI Connects--a new online tool to facilitate
networking with colleagues and faculty
– Executive Connections Package
– Conference Optimizer Session
– Welcome Reception
– Daybreak Discussions
– Roundtable Discussions
– Dine Around Dinner Groups
– Conference Party!
• “This is my fourth HDI Conference, and they continue to educate me. I
have become a better leader and employee. Thank you HDI.”
– Sandy Seroski, Director of IS, Carey Int’l.
• “There are many industry training conferences. But the HDI Conference is
the only one that I would build my schedule around. I can’t miss this.”
– Ed Kopica, Manager, Hilton Hotels Corp.
• “As a new help desk manager, there is no tool or experience better than
the HDI Conference. This is a must for new managers.”
– Phil O’Hara, IT Support Supervisor, Medrad, Inc.
• “The ideas and knowledge shared was the most useful I have ever
received since starting my career as a help desk manager.”
– Sperry Hope, IS Manager, OC Tanner
… and we could go on and on….
Check it out!
HDI Annual Conference & Expo
• View the highlights of the 2005 conference at:
• Check out the complete conference program:
Conference & Team
• Early Early Bird: Register by December 16th to
receive a FREE one-day pre-conference workshop
• HDI members receive $100 off registration
• Conference Alumni receive $100 off registration
• Early Bird Register by January 20, 2006 to receive
$100 conference registration
• Bring Your Team: Buy 5 conference registrations,
get the 6th for FREE!!!
2006 HDI Annual Conference & Expo
March 19-22, 2006
Gaylord Opryland Resort, Nashville, TN
Check out www.thinkhdi.com/hdi2006