More information from http://www.researchandmarkets.com/reports/1199736/
The BI Verdict
Description: In-depth, informed, independent
The BI Verdict provides the most comprehensive coverage of business intelligence products
available on the market today, saving you time and money by helping you to make the right
decisions in your software selection process.
Subscribers gain access to three main areas of premium content:
We evaluate around 40 business intelligence products from some 20 different vendors. Our
approach to product evaluation is four-pronged - designed to give the best and most complete
information possible for you to decide which BI products suit your needs.
Written by our team of experienced analysts, based on tests carried out in our software lab.
Beginning with a vendor overview, they then discuss aspects of the product such as licensing,
architecture, administration, front-ends, reporting and a general overview of the product's
strengths and weaknesses.
Delivered in easy-to-use Excel format, each factbase gives you a feature-by-feature score of the
product accompanied by additional notes and commentary.
Based on the results of the world's largest and most detailed annual survey of BI users. A bullet-
chart for each product enables you to quickly identify its strengths and weaknesses.
A comparison of market-leading BI products across 26 key metrics. Gain an instant overview of the
most suitable solutions for your specific needs.
Market Analyses and Commentaries
A series of in-depth analyses and insightful commentaries from a vendor-neutral perspective. Our
team of seasoned BI experts cover a variety of themes to give you the information you need to
make your project a success. The analyses are split into sections:
1. Understanding BI — Explanations of some of the technological aspects of business intelligence
2. Advice to users — Tips and guidance guaranteed to improve the success of your project
3. Understanding the market — Provides an overview of the market and the flavors of BI tools
4. Companies and strategies — Vendor strategy guides and commentaries on vendor-related news
5. Mini product reviews — Overviews of lesser-known BI products that we have tested
The BI Survey Summary
The data contained in this section of The BI Verdict is based on the results of The BI Survey, the
world's largest independent survey of Business Intelligence (BI) and Performance Management
(PM) users. Unlike many other surveys, it is not sponsored by any vendor.
Conducted annually, The BI Survey uncovers the truth about why real-world organizations select BI
products, what they do with them, and why they eventually abandon them. It also compares the
leading products on the market across a number of key criteria such as performance, scalability
and vendor support.
Subscribers to The BI Verdict gain access to:
1. Key Findings from The BI Survey 8 - A detail-rich summary of many of the key findings from the
latest edition of The BI Survey.
2. Product KPI Dashboards - A condensed yet highly informative summary showing how 23 market-
leading products rate on 26 key performance indicators.
Subscribe to The BI Verdict and reap the benefits...
- Select the right tool for your needs — Our comprehensive evaluations of dozens of BI products
will help to ensure you choose the solution to match your requirements and deliver business
- 100% vendor-independent — We spare you the vendor-hype, delivering unbiased opinion and
research-based information to support your BI project.
- Save money — For a small fraction of the price of the typical BI project, we point you in the right
direction at every stage of the tool selection process and help you to avoid costly mistakes.
- Bring success to your organization — Our best-practice advice, backed up by evidence from the
world's largest and most detailed survey of end-users, is proven to deliver business success.
- Save time — Many hours of consulting time and internet research would not yield anything close
to the amount and quality of vendor-independent information and advice that The BI Verdict
- Enhance your team's knowledge of the BI market space — Learn from dozens of thorough product
evaluations, valuable end-user feedback and market analyses written by our panel of respected
- Get a rounded, truly independent perspective — While our Product Reviews and Factbases present
our analysts' insights and feature-by-feature product assessments, the Customer Verdicts and KPI
Dashboards sections show you how real-world end-users rate the market-leading tools on a series
of key criteria.
- Learn how to deal with vendors — Vendor sales-people are highly trained and very persuasive.
Learn how and when to deal with them to maximize your project success.
Written by BARC's team of experienced business intelligence (BI) software analysts, The BI Verdict
is the most thorough single source of information for BI consultants and buyers of BI products.
Subscribers gain access to a wealth of detailed product reviews, end-user feedback, market
analyses and best practice tool selection advice.
Ordering: Order Online - http://www.researchandmarkets.com/reports/1199736/
Order by Fax - using the form below
Order by Post - print the order form below and sent to
Research and Markets,
Page 1 of 2
Fax Order Form
To place an order via fax simply print this form, fill in the information below and fax the completed form to 646-607-
1907 (from USA) or +353-1-481-1716 (from Rest of World). If you have any questions please visit
Please verify that the product information is correct.
Product Name: The BI Verdict
Web Address: http://www.researchandmarkets.com/reports/1199736/
Office Code: OC8HQNQMUNWUV
Please select the product format and quantity you require:
Subscription: EURO €2,200.00
Please enter all the information below in BLOCK CAPITALS
Title: Mr Mrs Dr Miss Ms Prof
First Name: Last Name:
Email Address: *
Postal / Zip Code:
* Please refrain from using free email accounts when ordering (e.g. Yahoo, Hotmail, AOL)
Page 2 of 2
Please indicate the payment method you would like to use by selecting the appropriate box.
Pay by credit card: American Express
(for Diners Club only)
Pay by check: Please post the check, accompanied by this form, to:
Research and Markets,
Please transfer funds to:
Pay by wire transfer:
Account number 833 130 83
Sort code 98-53-30
Swift code ULSBIE2D
IBAN number IE78ULSB98533083313083
Bank Address Ulster Bank,
27-35 Main Street,
If you have a Marketing Code please enter it below:
Please note that by ordering from Research and Markets you are agreeing to our Terms and Conditions at
Please fax this form to:
(646) 607-1907 or (646) 964-6609 - From USA
+353 1 481 1716 or +353 1 653 1571 - From Rest of World