LADISLAWA GARDEN VILLAGE HOMEOWNERS ASSOCIATION, INC.
Ladislawa Garden Village, Buhangin, Davao City - Tel. No. 306-5304 / 221-9065
RE : IMPLEMENTING GUIDELINES OF THE CAR STICKER POLICY
Dear Homeowners, Lotowners and LGVCC Members:
Below are the implementation guidelines of the LGVHAI car sticker policy
For Homeowners, Lot Owners and Lessees
1. The applicant must be an LGVHAI member with no outstanding accounts with
LGVHAI and LGVCC in case a member has several accounts (as
homeowners and lot owners at the same time, he/ she must be in good
standing in all the accounts…
2. Lessees, upon written endorsement of the members-lessor, shall become
members in lieu of the latter, and which membership shall be co-terminus with
3. The member may request to secure stickers for up to five (5) vehicles. The
vehicle must be registered under the name of the member of his/her dependent
residing in his/her home. In case the vehicle is company-issued, an original
certification from the company must be submitted.
4. For residents with vehicles not registered under their name, they shall need to
submit written justification that will be reviewed by the security committee; Upon
the approval of the Security Committee, it shall then be endorsed to the Sticker
Committee for their approval/disapproval.
5. Only vehicles personally used by the members will be issued stickers. A member
cannot transfer this privilege to a vehicle that he does not personally own and
use. Commercial vehicles as well as vehicles with gross tonnage of 4,500
kgs. and above shall not be issued stickers.
6. The member or his representative shall bring the vehicle to the LGVHAI office
(Monday – Saturday, 8:00 – 12:00, 1:00 – 5:00) together with a clear photocopy
of the vehicle’s certification of registration and official receipt (for LGVHAI
members who are also LGVCC members, a clearance from LGVCC is also
required). Payment shall be made in the office at P100.00 per sticker.
7. If a member requires more than five (5) stickers, the member or representative
shall fill up a form at LGVHAI office and submit it to the Village Manager. This
shall need the approval of the Sticker Committee. Upon approval, the member
shall be informed that he/she or his/her representative may bring the vehicle to
the LGVHAI office. The fee shall be P500.00 for the sixth sticker and increased
by P100.00 for every application thereafter.
8. An LGVHAI representative shall install the sticker on the lower left portion of the
windshield. Removal or tampering of stickers is forbidden.
9. Provide Title No. – (Lot No.) of the owned property for association record.
For Ladislawa Country Club Members who are not LGVHAI Members:
1. The LGVCC member must have no outstanding account with LGVCC. A
clearance slip must be secured from LGVCC prior to the issuance of LGVHAI car
2. The LGVCC member may request up to three (3) stickers only. The vehicle must
be registered under the LGVCC member or his/her dependent as certified by
LGVCC. In case the vehicle is company-issued, a certification from the company
must be submitted. Commercial vehicles as well as vehicles from tonnage of
4,500 kgs. and above shall not be issued stickers.
3. The LGVCC member or his/her representative shall bring the vehicle to the
LGVHAI office (Monday – Saturday, 8:00 – 12:00, 1:00 – 5:00) together with a
clear photocopy of the vehicle’s certificate of registration and official receipt.
P100.00 for the first sticker, P250.00 for the second sticker and P500.00 for
the third sticker.
4. A different coded sticker shall be issued to LGVCC members. The LGVHAI
representative shall install the sticker on the lower portion of the windshield.
Removal or tampering of sticker is forbidden.
5. Vehicles of LGVCC members shall only be allowed to access during operating
hours of the country club.
1. The Courtesy sticker shall be granted only to residents of the village with proper
written justification. Lot owners will not be granted this privilege.
2. Only one (1) courtesy sticker per resident per year may be issued.
3. The resident must fill up a Courtesy Sticker Request Form from the LGVHAI
office and submit it to the Village Manager. The resident shall nominate a specific
person and vehicle for the courtesy sticker and must understand that he is
personally liable for any vehicular accident or infraction incurred by the same.
4. The Village Manager will endorse the application upon the verification that the
sponsoring resident does not have any outstanding account with LGVHAI. The
Sticker Committee will approve/disapprove the application.
5. Upon the approval, the resident shall be informed that the endorsed party may
bring his/her vehicle to the LGVHAI office. The fee shall be P1,500.00 for each
courtesy sticker. The LGVHAI representative shall install the sticker on the lower
left portion of the windshield. Removal and tampering of stickers is forbidden.
6. Any violation incurred on the existing rules and regulations of LGVHAI or any act
posing a serious threat to the safety and security of the residents or visitors of the
village will lead to the revocation of the issued sticker. Said sticker will then be
removed from the vehicle without reimbursement.
For any clarification, please do not hesitate to call Ladislawa Garden Village
Homeowners Association, Inc. (LGVHAI) office at tel. 306-5304/ 221-9065. YOU MAY
GET THE NEW STICKERS STARTING JULY 1, 2011. THE OLD STICKERS WILL BE
VALID UNTIL JULY 31, 2011.
Please be guided accordingly.
(Sgd) Manuel Gerard Sevilla (Sgd) Atty. Marcos A. Chua Jr.
Security Committee Chairman LGVHAI – President