Colégio Visconde de Porto Seguro
Ensino Fundamental e Ensino Médio
Sistema de Recuperação
Lista de exercícios-plantão
Nome do (a) Aluno (a): nº
Atividade de: INGLÊS Nível:II Classe:1-8
Professor (a): 3º Trimestre Data: / /2010
Orientações de Estudos
FAÇA ESTES EXERCÍCIOS E TRAGA-OS, PARA CORREÇÃO, NA AULA DE
PLANTÃO DE DÚVIDA.
Revise após cada aula o conteúdo trabalhado, refazendo exercícios e relendo os textos;
Assinale as dúvidas e peça nova explicação ao professor;
Faça os exercícios do “workbook”;
Estude usando dicionário, organizando lista de vocabulário referente a cada lição;
Utilize outro caderno para seus estudos complementares, onde os exercícios deverão ser feitos e/ou refeitos;
NÃO BASEIE SEU ESTUDO APENAS NESTES EXERCÍCIOS. LEIA OS TEXTOS, ESTUDE O VOCABULÁRIO
E AS FOLHAS EXTRAS TAMBÉM.
I) Make the sentences passive:
1. They will close the motorway for 3 days.
2. Careless driving causes many accidents.
3. People in Britain have seen all of these species of birds..
4. They are checking in passengers to Boston.
5. My director signed that letter before his trip.
How do you form the passive?
II) Write questions for these answers:
1. A lot of people have been invited to the party.
2. The classrooms are cleaned every day.
3. They have done nothing to help the poor.
4. Peter has been planning this trip for 2 years.
How do you ask questions?
III) Underline the correct tense to complete the sentences:
1. She (has been sunbathing / has sunbathed) on the beach since breakfast.
2. The sun (has shone / has been shining) all day.
3. She (hasn’t had / hasn’t been having) a swim yet. The sea’s a bit cold.
4. She (has read / has been reading) a book, but she hasn’t finished it yet.
5. She (has only read / has only been reading) a few pages.
6. For the last hour she (has been watching / has watched) a good-looking Spanish boy
who (has surfed / has been surfing) just fifty metres away from her.
7. He’s a very good surfer and he (has only fallen off / has only been falling off) his
board a couple of times.
8. He (has been looking / has looked) at her several times and each time (has been
smiling / has smiled) at her.
Present Perfect Simple and Present Perfect Continuous- what is the difference
between them ? When do you use one or the other?
IV) Complete the sentences with a RELATIVE PRONOUN: who / which/ whose/ where:
Example: The toothache ___which_ I had was due to the altitude.
1. What is the name of the actor ___________________ starred that movie?
2. My brother Steve, __________________ is blind, plays the keyboard very well.
3. Fever, ____________________ is a typical symptom of flu, needs to be controlled.
4. Some of the skin problems _____________________ adolescents have usually last for
5. We don’t know with _____________________ he was talking on the phone.
How do you use the relative pronouns?
V) Complete the sentences with the PRESENT PERFECT SIMPLE, PRESENT
PERFECT CONTINUOUS, PRESENT SIMPLE, PRESENT CONTINUOUS, PAST SIMPLE,
PAST CONTINUOUS form of the verbs in brackets.
1. I _______________________________ (try) to find a solution to this problem for the past
2. What ____________________ you ___________________ (do) now?
3. How long _____________________________________ (they / live) in the same house?
4. Mary _________________________________ (never / hear) such a wonderful speech.
5. As it ________________________ (rain), she _____________________ (drive) to work.
6. My sister _____________________ (call) me yesterday while I_____________________
(watch) the soap opera, so I ______________________ (not / answer).
7. I ______________________ (play) for that team for years, but now I quit.
What are the key words for each of the above verb tenses?