Thirty-ﬁve years of excellence: 1972 to 2007
Steamatic of Sacramento (S.O.S.) has Steamatic of Sacramento (S.O.S.)
helped area residents and businesses is an IICRC-certiﬁed ﬁrm* and
with property losses since 1972. incorporates the most current
If water, ﬁre or mold has damaged industry standards in the provision
your property, contact S.O.S. for of our services.
professional and prompt assistance. S.O.S. now offers Healthy Home
Services. S.O.S. has the personnel and afﬁliations to handle
S.O.S. responds 24/7. S.O.S. provides an array of services your SOS or to improve indoor air quality in your
• Emergency water extraction to improve indoor air quality. Our home. The principle employees at S.O.S. have
• Complete structural dry downs more than 80 years of combined experience in
trained personnel can assess
• Fire and smoke damage clean-up the restoration ﬁeld. Our trained technicians are
individual needs. IICRC-certiﬁed. Partnerships with Steamatic Inc.
• Document freeze drying
• Digital, bar-coded and video and other restoration companies help S.O.S.
documentation of losses • Crawl space drying and remediation. Damp, handle large-scale losses.
• Full pack-out services contaminated crawl spaces can severely
• 24/7 call center degrade air quality in a home. S.O.S. is now S.O.S. professional trade group afﬁliations include
the regional provider for CleanSpace crawl the Association of Specialists in Cleaning and
S.O.S. provides commercial and space encapsulation systems. Restoration (ASCR); the National Institute of
residential restoration services Disaster Restoration (NIDR); the Water Loss
for structures and contents. • Professional cleaning of all surfaces in a home Institute (WLI); the Institute of Cleaning and
• Mold remediation including carpets, upholstery and walls. Restoration Certiﬁcation (IICRC); and the
• Water damage restoration National Air Duct Cleaning Association (NADCA).
• Black water (sewage) remediation • NADCA-certiﬁed air duct cleaning **
• Fire and smoke damage restoration Steamatic of Sacramento has a California general
• In plant contents cleaning with our • Attic remediation - pigeon/rodent building contactor’s license No. 697339 and a
high-tech decontamination chamber, problems speciality license for cleaning air ducts.
ultrasonic tanks, and electronic
cleaning stations • Moisture intrusion investigations utilizing an Steamatic of Sacramento’s senior staff includes
• IICRC-certiﬁed technicians* infrared camera and other high-tech equipment two certiﬁed restorers who are qualiﬁed in
Superior and Federal Court as experts in cleaning
* Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certiﬁcation • Concrete slab moisture measurement and restoration.
** National Aid Ducts Cleaner Association (NADCA)
Indoor Air Quality &
Contaminant Reduction Emergency Tips
Mold grows on surfaces like drywall and baseboard Water Damage
dampened by a direct water source or from humid air. • Turn off water source and contact plumber,
• Moisture control is the key to mold control. When if repairs are needed.
water leaks or spills occur indoors, act quickly • If there is no risk of electrical shock,
to dry wet materials or areas of the building. turn off circuit breaker supplying electricity Celebrating 35 years of
• Keep indoor humidity below 60 percent. Use air to affected areas.
conditioners and/or dehumidiﬁers when needed. • Elevate wood and metal furniture to excellence in Sacramento!
• Open windows or use exhaust fans when using prevent contact with wet ﬂoor, using 1972 to 2007
the bathroom and kitchen. aluminum foil or non-staining
• If wet surfaces are dried within 24 to 48 hours wooden blocks.
after a leak, mold won’t grow in most cases. • Elevate the bottom of draperies and
furniture skirts to prevent contact with wet
Dust Mites are tiny bugs you can’t see. They ﬂoor coverings.
live in sheets, blankets, pillows, mattresses, soft • Remove shoes, clay pots and printed
furniture, carpets and stuffed toys. materials from carpet to prevent color
• Wash bed sheets, stuffed toys and blankets bleed through.
once a week. Dry completely. • Contact S.O.S. to perform the water
• Vacuum carpets, rugs and furniture often. extraction and structural dry down.
• Clean carpets and air ducts regularly.
Fire and Smoke
Secondhand Smoke can trigger asthma • Turn off air conditioner, fan or heater
and other serious health problems for children and system immediately.
adults. • Change the ﬁlter before use if you must
• Don’t smoke in your home or car. use the air conditioning, fan or heating
• Keep family or visitors from smoking in your home. system.
• Do not touch or sit on upholstered
Cockroach body parts and droppings may furniture. Steamatic of Sacramento, Inc.
trigger asthma attacks. • Empty refrigerator/freezer of all food if you 8200 Berry Avenue, Suite 160
• Clean dishes, crumbs and spills. are without electrical power. Sacramento, CA 95828
• Store food in air tight containers. • Secure household from weather, vandals
Dogs and Cats A warm-blooded animal’s • Call S.O.S. to provide structure and Fax: 916.386.0501
urine and saliva may trigger asthma attacks. content restoration. Toll Free: 800.564.1846
• Keep pets outside if possible.
• If you have indoor pets, keep them out of the
bedroom and off the furniture. For more information and tips, go to: www.steamaticofsacramento.com
• Bathe and groom pets regularly. www.steamaticofsacrameno.com