PROJECT: GOSPEL BEAD BRACELETS
Train up a child in the way he should go; even when he is old he
will not depart from it. Proverbs 22:6
WHAT DO THE BEADS REPRESENT?
The colors of the beads represent the Gospel story.
They are given to children as a reminder of the Gospel
and to encourage them to share the story with others.
For Each Bracelet you will need one of •
the following pony beads:
• Gold or Yellow
• Green •
DIRECTIONS: • Green:
1. Cut leather lacing into 15 inch lengths
2. Tie a knot about 1 ½ inches from the halfway
3. Place the Pony beads onto the bracelet, placing a
gold or yellow bead on first, black next, red next,
then white, then blue, and last green.
4. Tie a knot about ½ inch from the last bead.
5. Place a clear bead on one end of the leather. Thread the other end through the clear bead so the
two ends are coming into it from opposite directions.
6. Tie a knot in each end of the leather strip and you will have an adjustable bracelet.
Gospel bead bracelets are needed around the world. Children’s Workers use the bracelets to share the Gospel with
the children and then give each one an extra bracelet to share with another child. These are simple tools that are
very effective in reaching kids with the Gospel.
Thank you for your partnership in reaching children with the Gospel.
www.visionbeyondborders.org or (406)587-2321