MVC Architecture Unleashed
Training is with respect to Java and Eclipse Platform
Duration : 1 Day Workshop Technology : Eclipse + Java
Good Knowledge of Programming in Java.
Basic knowledge of Eclipse Plugin Development
What is Model Driven Development?
Difference between EDD and MDD.
What is Model View Controller Architecture?
Handling a Model in MVC Architecture
What is a Model ?
What all should a model have ?
How to create a Java based Model ?
- Private Variables, Public Getter and Setter Methods
- Notification Mechanism
Introduction to Factory Pattern
Handling View and Controller in MVC Architecture
Introduction to JFace Viewers
- Implementation of Tree, Table and List Viewer
How to Communicate between Model and Our View
- Notification Mechanism in the Model
- Introduction to Observer / Observable Pattern
How to Communicate between Our View and Our View
- Selection Service Model
- Introduction to Observer / Observable Pattern thru Agent
How to Communicate between Our View / Our Model and Other Eclipse Views.
- For e.g Property Sheet View / Outlines View
- Introduction to Adapter Pattern
How IAdaptable in Eclipse works. Introduction to Adapters and AdapterFactory.