Docstoc

Law Office of Brodsky & Smith, LLC Announces Investigation of Hampshire First Bank

Document Sample
Law Office of Brodsky & Smith, LLC Announces Investigation of Hampshire First Bank Powered By Docstoc
					Law Office of Brodsky & Smith, LLC Announces
Investigation of Hampshire First Bank
November 19, 2011 12:02 AM Eastern Time 

BALA CYNWYD, Pa.--(EON: Enhanced Online News)--Law office of Brodsky & Smith, LLC announces that it
is investigating potential claims against the Board of Directors of Hampshire First Bank (“HFB” or the “Company”)
(OTCBB: HFBN) relating to the proposed acquisition by a subsidiary of NBT Bancorp, Inc. (“NBT”).

Under the terms of the transaction, 65% of the outstanding shares of HFB common stock will be converted into a
right to receive 0.7019 of a share of NBT common stock. The remaining 35% of outstanding shares of HFB
common stock will be exchanged for $15.00 in cash. The transaction values HFB stock at approximately $15.00
per share. The investigation concerns possible breaches of fiduciary duty and other violations of state law by the
Board of Directors of HFB for not acting in the Company’s shareholders' best interests in connection with the sale
process to NBT.

If you own shares of HFB stock and wish to discuss the legal ramifications of the proposed transaction, or have any
questions, you may e-mail or call the law office of Brodsky & Smith, LLC who will, without obligation or cost to
you, attempt to answer your questions. You may contact Jason L. Brodsky, Esquire or Evan J. Smith, Esquire at
Brodsky & Smith, LLC, Two Bala Plaza, Suite 602, Bala Cynwyd, PA 19004, by e-mail at
investorrelations@brodsky-smith.com, visiting http://brodsky-smith.com/361-hfbn-hampshire-first-bank.html, or by
calling toll free 877-LEGAL-90.

Contacts
Brodsky & Smith, LLC
Jason L. Brodsky, Esquire
Evan J. Smith, Esquire
877-LEGAL-90
investorrelations@brodsky-smith.com
http://brodsky-smith.com/361-hfbn-hampshire-first-bank.html

Recent Stories from Brodsky & Smith, LLC
    l   Law Office of Brodsky & Smith, LLC Announces Investigation of Valpey-Fisher Corporation
        November 18, 2011
        BALA CYNWYD, Pa.--(EON: Enhanced Online News)--Law office of Brodsky & Smith, LLC announces
        that it is investigating potential claims against the Board of Directors of Valpey-Fisher Corporation... more »
    l   Law Office of Brodsky & Smith, LLC Announces Investigation of Pinnacle Data Systems, Inc.
        November 11, 2011
        BALA CYNWYD, Pa.--(EON: Enhanced Online News)--Law office of Brodsky & Smith, LLC announces
        that it is investigating potential claims against the Board of Directors of Pinnacle Data Systems, In... more »
    l   Law Office of Brodsky & Smith, LLC Announces Investigation of Tekelec
        November 09, 2011
        BALA CYNWYD, Pa.--(EON: Enhanced Online News)--Law office of Brodsky & Smith, LLC announces
        that it is investigating potential claims against the Board of Directors of Tekelec (“Tekelec” or the... more »

				
DOCUMENT INFO
Shared By:
Tags:
Stats:
views:4
posted:11/19/2011
language:English
pages:1
Description: BALA CYNWYD, Pa.--(EON: Enhanced Online News)--Law office of Brodsky & Smith, LLC announces that it is investigating potential claims against the Board of Directors of Hampshire First Bank (“HFB” or the “Company”) (OTCBB: HFBN) relating to the proposed acquisition by a subsidiary of NBT Bancorp, Inc. (“NBT”). Under the terms of the transaction, 65% of the outstanding shares of HFB common stock will be converted into a right to receive 0.7019 of a share of NBT common stock. The remaining 35% a style='font-s
EON: Enhanced Online News EON: Enhanced Online News http://eon.businesswire.com
About At EON: Enhanced Online News, we show you how to make your online press release thrive. If you want to drive traffic to your website, generate sales leads, make an announcement, or promote a new product, EON: Enhanced Online News delivers the online visibility that you need. EON: Enhanced Online News powered by Business Wire.