This document sets forth a template for an employee self review. An employee self-
review process is an important tool for a company or human resource department. An
employee self-review can help an employee assess and evaluate past goals and
accomplishments as well as set expectations. This can help improve employee
ownership over their accomplishments and work product as well as identify areas for
improvement. This sample form can be modified to fit the needs of any employer
wishing to provide an employees and opportunity for self review.
Employee Self Review
1. Your goals for the last review period:
2. Did your goals change or stay the same during this period?
1. Describe your performance concerning your goals.
2. What other objective(s) did you achieve over your goals?
3. Did you experience any growth in your career during this period?
4. What are you most proud of?
1. Did you experience any setbacks or frustrations during this period?
2. What goals (if any) did you fail to reach? Why?
© Copyright 2011 Docstoc Inc. registered document proprietary, copy not 2
1. List 3 tasks or items you would like to learn or accomplish during the next review
2. What are your expectations for the next review period?
3. How can your manager help you achieve your goals?
4. Is there any training or classes you feel would help you achieve your goals?
5. Is there anything you need from the company?
© Copyright 2011 Docstoc Inc. registered document proprietary, copy not 3