Aarkstore.com announces, a new market research report is available in its vast collection:
Refractive Surgery Devices Market Outlook in BRICS (Brazil,
Russia, India, China, South Africa) to 2017
GlobalData new report, ―Refractive Surgery Devices Market Outlook in BRICS (Brazil, Russia, India,
China, South Africa) to 2017‖ provides key market data on the Refractive Surgery Devices market in
the BRICS countries. The report provides value ($m), volume (units) and average price ($) data for
each segment and sub-segment within two market categories – Ophthalmic Lasers and
Microkeratomes. The report also provides company shares and distribution shares data for the overall
Refractive Surgery Devices market in each of the aforementioned countries. The report is also
supplemented with global corporate-level profiles of the key market participants with information on
key developments, wherever available.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and
secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData team of industry experts.
The emerging economies, comprising China, India, Brazil, Russia and South Africa, with a significantly
large pool of under-served patients, represent the next big opportunity for the leading medical
equipment and devices manufacturers. China remains the world most populous country and is
consequently home to a large patient base. The country is home to more than 120 million people who
are aged 65 or older—a population in continuous need of medical care. India, the second most
populous country globally, is home to 1.2 billion people, approximately 5% of which are aged 65 or
older. It estimated that shortly after 2020, India population will surpass China, making it the most
populous country in the world. As the population continues to grow and people continue to age, the
underlying demand for healthcare is also expected to increase.
- Market size data for Refractive Surgery Devices market categories – Ophthalmic Lasers and
- Annualized market revenues ($m), volume (units) and average price ($) data for each of the
segments and sub-segments within the two market categories. Data from 2003 to 2010, forecast
forward for seven years to 2017.
- 2010 company shares and distribution shares data for the overall Refractive Surgery Devices market
in each of the aforementioned countries.
- Global corporate-level profiles of key companies operating within the Refractive Surgery Devices
market in BRICS.
- Key players covered include Abbott Medical Optics, Inc.,Carl Zeiss AG, Alcon, Inc., Bausch & Lomb
Incorporated, NIDEK CO., LTD., Ziemer Ophthalmic Systems AG, Lumenis Ltd., SCHWIND eye-tech-
solutions GmbH & Co. KG, Ellex Medical Lasers Limited and Quantel Medical SA.
Reasons to buy
- Develop business strategies by identifying the key market categories and segments poised for strong
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Design competition strategies by identifying who-stands-where in the Refractive Surgery Devices
competitive landscape in BRICS.
- Develop capital investment strategies by identifying the key market segments expected to register
strong growth in the near future.
- What are the key distribution channels and what the most preferred mode of product distribution –
Identify, understand and capitalize.
Related Reports :
Rhinosinusitis Global Clinical Trials Review, H2, 2011
Gouty Arthritis (Gout) Global Clinical Trials Review, H2, 2011
Global Healthcare IT Monthly Deals Analysis - M&A and Investment Trends, September 2011
Refractive Surgery Devices Market Outlook in BRICS (Brazil, Russia, India, China, South Africa) to
Vision Care Market Outlook in BRICS (Brazil, Russia, India, China, South Africa) to 2017
Parkinson’s Disease Global Clinical Trials Review, H2, 2011
Alzheimer’s Disease Global Clinical Trials Review, H2, 2011
Bronchitis Global Clinical Trials Review, H2, 2011
From: Aarkstore Enterprise
Contact: Marketing Team