Sustainability in the Global Pharmaceutical Industry
2011–2012: Market Trends and Opportunities,
Profitability and Budget Forecasts, Pharmaceutical
Industry Procurement and Marketing Initiatives
• The report is based on primary surveys conducted by ICD Research accessing its B2B
panels comprised of senior business decision makers. The opinions and forward looking
statements on sustainability management of 287 industry executives are captured in our in-
depth survey, of which 44% represent directors, C-level executives and departmental heads.
• The geographical scope of the research is global – drawing on the activity and expectations
of leading industry players across the Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Middle
• The report analyzes expenditure of hotel industry buyers on sustainability, sustainable
procurement practices and critical factors that influence supplier selection.
• Key topics covered include category-level spending outlooks, market-specific growth
opportunities, investment opportunities and principal challenges associated with the
implementation of sustainable practices.
• In this report, buyers identify their sustainable procurement budgets; along with essential
sustainability measures that influence supplier selection
• The report provides extensive analysis on effective promotional channels and major drivers
of green marketing, along with the key features of marketing green credentials.
• The report provides qualitative analysis of key industry opportunities and threats and also
contains the full survey results.
“Sustainability in the Global Pharmaceutical Industry 2011–2012: Market Trends and
Opportunities, Profitability and Budget Forecasts, Pharmaceutical Industry Procurement and
Marketing Initiatives” is a new report by ICD Research that analyzes how companies in the
power industry perceive sustainability. The report contains in-depth analysis on the principal
drivers and challenges with regards to sustainability plus the market-specific growth
opportunities associated with the implementation of sustainable practices. It also benchmarks
successful sustainable initiatives and energy-efficiency measures adopted by various
companies. This report also examines the impact of sustainability on profits and cost saving
targets set by companies. It also analyzes the procurement strategies and practices being
undertaken; category-level spending outlooks; changes in sustainable procurement budgets;
supplier selection criteria and investment opportunities available for leading purchase
decision makers. The report identifies key drivers and practices of green marketing, and the
channels used to effectively market green credentials.
The report features the opinions of power industry respondents related to the following:
• What sustainability means to the industry
• Factors that drive sustainability measures
• Barriers that confront effective implementation of sustainability
• Sustainable and energy efficiency measures and their impact on profitability
• Metrics used for the measurement of sustainability performance
• Procurement of sustainable materials
• Demand for sustainable products and services, including markets that will drive growth
• Changes expected in sustainability budgets and cost saving targets
• Methods of marketing green credentials and the use of media channels
• Sustainability leaders
For More Information Please Contact :-