FLAGLER COUNTY PROPERTY APPRAISER
IMPORTANT: THIS COMPLETED FORM, WITH ATTACHMENTS REQUESTED,
MUST ACCOMPANY YOUR APPLICATION TO ENSURE CONSIDERATION FOR
AGRICULTURAL CLASSIFICATION, LEAVE NO SPACES BLANK. (Florida
Statutes 193.461 and 195.022) Must be returned by March 1st.
1. What agricultural activities have you been involved in, in the past five years? Type of
agricultural classification applied for:
2. Do you have a timber management plan? ____Yes ____ No (If yes, attach copy of
most recent plan.)
3. Did you claim agricultural status with the Internal Revenue Service? ____Yes ____No
(If yes, attach a copy of most recent tax return and Schedule F or Schedule T.)
4. Did you file a Tangible Personal Property Return for equipment in Flagler County or
any other place in the past year? ____Yes ____No (If yes, attach a copy of Tangible
Personal Property Return.) If you rented or leased equipment, please provide name and
address of person equipment was rented or leased from.
5. Is this parcel part of an agricultural operation in conjunction with another parcel of
land anywhere? ____ Yes ____ No (If yes, give tax identification numbers for these
6. Are you currently participating in the ASCS program with this property? ____Yes
____No (If yes, name the type of acres.) _______________________________________
7. Date of purchase. ____________________________________
Purchase price paid. __________________________________
Purchase price per acre. _______________________________
If purchase price is more than three times the agricultural assessment, you must list the
circumstances, Florida Statute 193.461.
8. Please attach copy of income and expense statement, for the agricultural operation of
9. What agricultural improvements have you made to property? What non-agricultural
improvements have been made to property?
10. Do you own timber rights? ____Yes ____ No) if not, list name and address of