JOHN A HAWKINS
johnhawkins3d.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
124 5th Ave, Apt 5
San Francisco, CA 94118
EMPLOYMENT / EXPERIENCE
Ghost Rabbit Entertainment / Ghostjack Entertainment March 2008 - Present
Asset modeler and texture artist / Contract artist for 3rd parties
● Model and texture assets for Fistful of Magic iPhone game and
cinematic currently in development. In addition, contracted to
create content for Zynga’s ‘Yoville’ Facbook app. Source material
from comic and concept art were used as references for 3d models.
Red Hill Games March 2009 - March
Asset modeler and texture artist
● Modeled and textured assets for 3DRC Racing PC game released
in 2010. Collaborated during development with team members over
the Internet. Created content compatible with Torque 3D game
engine, and imported into 3DRC Racing game.
Verizon Wireless March 2009 - Present
Customer Service Representative
● Provide billing and account support for products and services.
In addition, troubleshoot equipment for customers by determining
cause of equipment or software failure, and using internal as well
as external recourses to provide a solution.
Proficient in using industry tools to create content geared towards game
development. Able to meet deadlines and specifications for development.
Experienced in collaborating and developing projects through the Internet.
Use of tools includes the following:
● 3D Modeling: Maya, 3ds Max, Zbrush
● Texture Creation: Photoshop, Illustrator
● Game Engines: UnrealEditor, Torque
● Misc: Dreamweaver, After Affects, Headus UV, Xnormal, Tortoise SVN
● Office: Microsoft Word, Powerpoint, Excel, Google docs
The Art Institutes - San Francisco, California Fall 2003 – Winter
Graduated with Bachelor of Science in Game Art and Design
Sean Spitzer - Creative Director at Ghost Jack Entertainment
Andrew Robinson - Art Director at Red Hill Games
Erik Sogn - former co-worker