Vista, CA (N San Diego County)
The Graphic Designer plays a key role in using artistic sensibility, knowledge of design concepts, and graphic design
software to create visual images and materials that communicates a message through design. In this position you will
create design elements and animations for presentations and multimedia promotional materials; Design and update
specified elements of web site; Remain abreast of technological advances in the field and be able to identify areas of
use in the organization; Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures of design and print formatting.
The successful candidate will be a highly creative, results-oriented individual with the ability to juggle multiple projects
and communicate with internal team and external vendors.
The Graphic Designer is someone who can:
• Support branding initiatives, including development of key design elements that communicate consistent
brand message throughout all company materials.
• Design all collateral and promotional materials including advertisements, company literature, trade show
signage and html email
• Update specified elements of web site
• Provide formatted, camera ready artwork to vendors and publications
• Provide graphic design to enhance the effective delivery of products
• Manage vendors and service providers supporting the marketing department, including printing and graphics
• Highly creative individual with knowledge of design concepts
• Must thrive in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
• Excellent knowledge of Desktop Publishing graphics and Web programs (e.g.,Illustrator, Quark, Photoshop,
Dreamweaver, Flash, etc)
• Excellent knowledge or presentation software including PowerPoint
• Excellent knowledge of print formatting, experience with large format and other printing a plus
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
• Detail oriented with strong organizational skills
• Must be a team player with the ability to collaborate
• Strong communication and problem solving skills
• Effective time management skills including the ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines
• Extremely motivated, creative and imaginative
• Strong knowledge of how people think and react to visual images
• Print production experience a plus
• Candidate must provide samples of completed projects
• BFA in Graphic Design or related field, or equivalent
• In-house corporate environment experience preferred
• 3+ years of professional experience
Location and type:
Full-time employment in Vista, California (N San Diego County) Local Candidates/No Relocation
Compensation and benefits:
Aperio pays our great people salaries commensurate with market value, and provides full benefits including health
benefits and a 401(k) plan. All Aperio employees participate in our stock option plan.
Aperio is the leading provider of digital pathology solutions in hospitals, reference labs, and pharmaceutical and
research institutions across the world. Today, our affordable and complete product portfolio improves patient care by
enhancing quality assurance, delivering more efficient workflows, facilitating access to new and more targeted
therapies, and improving pathologists’ skills via lifelong education. Our comprehensive product line features our
ScanScope® scanners, Spectrum™ image management (PACS) software, SecondSlide® consultation network for
pathology, and image analysis tools and services. Aperio’s products are FDA cleared for specific clinical applications,
and are intended for research and education use for other applications.
For clearance updates and more information please visit www.aperio.com.
Send your resume to email@example.com. Please include the position title.
Aperio is committed to attracting and retaining the most highly qualified candidates available. As an Aperio employee
you will be consistently challenged to deliver your best. Because we provide our customers the best technologies and
service in the industry, you will constantly develop new skills, learn new products, and be involved in activities that are
highly valued in the marketplace. At Aperio, we value our customers as partners, and therefore strive to deliver
excellence in everything we do.
Aperio is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We support workforce diversity.