INSTRUCTIONAL SYSTEMS DESIGNER – 11-022
Job Location: Washington, DC (client site)
MTS Technologies, Inc. (MTS) is a veteran and minority-owned small business offering professional
services of technical and management solutions to the Federal Government and leading, global organizations.
MTS uses current and emerging technologies to support the needs of our clients and offer solutions to improve
efficiency and reduce costs.
Knowledge & Technology Solutions Division has an experienced team of highly trained and specialized
professionals, who develop training, distributed learning, and human performance technologies for clients in
military, federal, and commercial settings. They specialize in analysis, design, development, and
implementation of tailored, integrated solutions for every customer.
The Instructional Systems Designer will work with a team to design web-based or instructor-led training as
needed. Responsibilities will include:
• Work with the client to analyze and document training needs
• Create detailed instructional plans to specify course design
• Create style guides and project standards
• Write behavioral and cognitive objectives
• Develop assessment strategies, including instructive feedback
• Work with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to research and write content
• Design Level 1, Level 2, and Level 3 web-based training
• Design instructor-led training
• Design and create simulations
• Create detailed storyboards for production
• Select appropriate graphics and use interactive templates as a part of courseware design
• May lead small teams of less experiences ISD’s.
Required Education & Skills:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Instructional Technology or a related field
• 5-8 years experience designing/developing instructional materials.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates may send resumes for consideration to Terri Washko at email@example.com.
MTS offers a competitive salary and benefits package. For more information visit our website at:
www.mtstech.com. MTS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. EOE/M/F/D/V