Psychology Quiz, 10-2-09 NAME____________________
1) What do you think the main point of “What the Bleep Do We
2) Give an example of how you create your own reality.
3) Why do you think people do the same things over and over again?
4) Describe something that has happened to you, or that you saw,
which you can’t explain or was ‘magical’.
5) Explain how a person could be addicted to an emotion, and how
that affects them.
6) Describe your first art journal piece and what it meant to you.
7) Describe your second art journal piece and what it meant to you.
8) What did you get out of doing your art journal pieces?
9) How can art journaling help people?
10) Can you see yourself art journaling in the future? Why or why
11) What is your preferred method for dealing with and
overcoming negative thoughts?
12) What is one thing you do in which you are most proud of?
13) What did you learn from Ethan’s guest speaking?
14) Describe a moment(s) in which you are completely ‘in the
moment’, where you lose track of time and anything else around
you and are just completely focused on what you are doing? How
does it feel? What goes through you mind?