More information from http://www.researchandmarkets.com/reports/659449/
Texas Gas Transmission, LLC Analysis across The Oil and Gas Value
Description: Texas Gas Transmission, LLC Analysis across The Oil and Gas Value Chain
Texas Gas Transmission, LLC Analysis across The Oil and Gas Value Chain is an essential source for
data, analysis and strategic insight into Texas Gas Transmission, LLC. The report provides key
information relating to oil and gas assets of the company and financial, SWOT and value chain
analysis of the company. The report examines company’s business structure and operations,
history and products, and provides an analysis of its key revenue lines. It inspects the company’s
strategy, both in terms of its value chain positioning and strategic strengths and weaknesses.
- Provides historical production or capacity data on Texas Gas Transmission, LLC’s oil and gas
assets across value chain.
- Analyses and forecasts output for major oil and gas assets to 2020.
- Reports oil and gas exploration assets for each country including operator and equity details for
major oil and gas assets of Texas Gas Transmission, LLC
- Critical analysis of Texas Gas Transmission, LLC’ s strengths, weaknesses opportunities and
threats and positioning on the value chain.
- Provides summary analysis of key revenue lines and strategy.
- Details on Texas Gas Transmission, LLC’s history, key executives, business description, locations
and subsidiaries as well as a list of products and services and the latest available company
- Product and brand updates, strategy changes, financial events.
- Latest mergers and acquisitions, partnerships or financings of Texas Gas Transmission, LLC
including debt, equity or venture finance.
Reasons to buy
- Research your competitors business structure, strategy and prospects.
- Assess your competitor’s major energy assets and their historic and forecast performance.
- Identify and assess potential corporate and asset investment opportunities
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers businesses better.
- Qualify prospective partners and suppliers.
- Obtain up to date company information
Contents: 1 2
1.1 List of Tables 4
1.2 List of Figures 5
2 Company Overview 6
2.1 Key Information 6
2.2 Industry Outlook - Pipelines 6
3 Texas Gas Transmission, LLC Pipeline Operation 8
3.1 Pipeline Operation, United States 8
3.1.1 Pipeline Operation, United States, Crude Oil Pipelines 8
4 Major Products and Services 9
4.1 Overview 9
5 Competitors 10
6 Key Employees 11
7 Locations And Subsidiaries 12
7.1 Head Office 12
7.2 Other Locations & Subsidiaries 12
8 Financial Deals Landscape 13
8.1 Debt Offerings 13
8.1.1 Texas Gas Transmission Completes Private Placement Of Senior Notes 13
9 Recent Developments 15
9.1 Financial Announcements 15
9.1.1 Aug 28, 2007: Texas Gas Reports Q2 2007 Results 15
9.1.2 Mar 07, 2007: Texas Gas Reports Q1 2007 Results 15
10 Appendix 16
10.1 Methodology 16
10.1.1 Coverage 16
10.1.2 Secondary Research 17
10.1.3 Primary Research 17
10.1.4 E&P Forecasts 18
10.1.5 Midstream Forecasts 19
10.1.6 Expert Panel Validation 20
10.2 Contact Us 20
10.3 About us20
10.4 Disclaimer 20
1.2 List of Figures
Figure 1: Global Markets Direct Methodology 16
Ordering: Order Online - http://www.researchandmarkets.com/reports/659449/
Order by Fax - using the form below
Order by Post - print the order form below and sent to
Research and Markets,
Page 1 of 2
Fax Order Form
To place an order via fax simply print this form, fill in the information below and fax the completed form to 646-607-
1907 (from USA) or +353-1-481-1716 (from Rest of World). If you have any questions please visit
Please verify that the product information is correct and select the format(s) you require.
Product Name: Texas Gas Transmission, LLC Analysis across The Oil and Gas Value Chain
Web Address: http://www.researchandmarkets.com/reports/659449/
Office Code: OC8HQNJMPQNOR
Please select the product formats and quantity you require:
Electronic - Site
Please enter all the information below in BLOCK CAPITALS
Title: Mr Mrs Dr Miss Ms Prof
First Name: Last Name:
Email Address: *
Postal / Zip Code:
* Please refrain from using free email accounts when ordering (e.g. Yahoo, Hotmail, AOL)
Page 2 of 2
Please indicate the payment method you would like to use by selecting the appropriate box.
Pay by credit card: American Express
(for Diners Club only)
Pay by check: Please post the check, accompanied by this form, to:
Research and Markets,
Please transfer funds to:
Pay by wire transfer:
Account number 833 130 83
Sort code 98-53-30
Swift code ULSBIE2D
IBAN number IE78ULSB98533083313083
Bank Address Ulster Bank,
27-35 Main Street,
If you have a Marketing Code please enter it below:
Please note that by ordering from Research and Markets you are agreeing to our Terms and Conditions at
Please fax this form to:
(646) 607-1907 or (646) 964-6609 - From USA
+353 1 481 1716 or +353 1 653 1571 - From Rest of World