Country Fair Cookout Time line
1. Call Wilson Properties and confirm use of Courtyard at Continental Mall. Jeanne 625-5005
2. Call Safeway and arrange for brats, buns, cookies and Johnsonville cooker (John Prinenger 625-
7283.) Cookies are Large Chocolate Chip
3. Have banner updated by Lucas Signs ( Karen, 393-3321) She is located in Carmen, 1.4 miles from
Tubac. Banner is in storage.
4. Inventory storage locker and make shopping list. Get key form Dr. Tom
5. Confirm with Green Valley Realtors Association that we can use tables and chairs from upstairs
conference room. ( Carolyn)
6. Call KGVY (Margot) and arrange public service announcement
7. Set menu
8. Get tickets printed. Busy Bee or Father Mike can print from his computer.
9. Have flyers printed and distribute first of October.
10. Contact Lawyers Title and get permission to use office for coffee and lemonade making.
11. Contact water vendor and arrange for drinking water and ice. Water Maid-Drew Donahue, 625-
12. Arrange for potato salad and backed beans. Az. Family Restaurant did the beans last year and we
ordered Reisers potato salad through Mark Dugan at La Posada.
13. Contact entertainment if you want something other than the cowboy singer provided by Wilson
1. Confirm dates and times with all vendors.
2. Get banner to Wilson Properties. They will hang banner.
3. Distribute tickets to members.
4. Start sign up sheet for volunteers for set up, serving (2 shifts) and take down. You will need lots of
help for takedown.
5. Shop for needed supplies
6. Wrap utensils in napkins (500 sets)
7. Get Temporary food permit from Pima County. Will Bennett usually does this
1. Confirm with all vendors
2. Finalize volunteer list.
3. Arrange for beverage containers from Wilson properties (for coffee and lemonade)
4. Get key for conference room from Wilson Properties
5. Get key for Lawyers Title Office
1. Collect money for tickets or tickets not sold
2. Return keys to Wilson Properties and Lawyers Title
3. Pick up Banner from Wilson Properties
4. Return supplies to storage room
5. Prepare final report