iBio, Inc. – Product Pipeline Review – Q1 2011
Global Market Direct’s pharmaceuticals report, “iBio, Inc. - Product Pipeline Review - Q1 2011” provides data on the iBio, Inc.’s research and development focus. The report includes information on current developmental pipeline, complete with latest updates, and features on discontinued and dormant projects.
This report is built using data and information sourced from Global Markets Direct’s proprietary databases, iBio, Inc.’s corporate website, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases, both from iBio, Inc. and industry-specific third party sources, put together by Global Markets Direct’s team.
- iBio, Inc. - Brief iBio, Inc. overview including business description, key information and facts, and its locations and subsidiaries.
- Review of current pipeline of iBio, Inc. human therapeutic division.
- Overview of pipeline therapeutics across various therapy areas.
- Coverage of current pipeline molecules in various stages of drug development, including the combination treatment modalities, across the globe.
- Product profiles for late stage and clinical stage products of iBio, Inc. with complete description of the product’s developmental history, mechanism of action, therapeutic class, target and major milestones.
- Recent updates of the iBio, Inc.’s pipeline in the last quarter.
- Key discontinued and dormant projects.
- Latest news and deals relating to the products.
Reasons to buy
- Evaluate iBio, Inc.’s strategic position with total access to detailed information on its product pipeline.
- Assess the growth potential of iBio, Inc. in its therapy areas of focus.
- Identify new drug targets and therapeutic classes in the iBio, Inc.’s R&D portfolio and develop key strategic initiatives to reinforce pipeline in those areas.
- Exploit in-licensing opportunities by identifying windows of opportunity to fill portfolio gaps.
- Exploit collaboration
iBio, Inc. – Product Pipeline Review – Q1 2011 Reference Code: GMDHC1266CDB Publication Date: JUN 2011 iBio, Inc. – Product Pipeline Review – Q1 2011 GMDHC1266CDB/ Published JUN 2011 © Global Markets Direct. This report is a licensed product and is not to be photocopied Page(1) iBio, Inc. – Product Pipeline Review Ta b le o f Co n te n ts Table of Contents 2 List of Tables 4 List of Figures 4 iBio, Inc. Snapshot 5 iBio, Inc. Overview 5 Key Information 5 Key Facts 5 iBio, Inc. – Research and Development Overview 6 Key Therapeutic Areas 6 iBio, Inc. – Pipeline Review 9 Pipeline Products by Stage of Development 9 Pipeline Products – Monotherapy 10 iBio, Inc. – Pipeline Products Glance 11 iBio, Inc. Clinical Stage Pipeline Products 11 Phase I Products/Combination Treatment Modalities 11 iBio, Inc.–Early Stage Pipeline Products 12 Pre-Clinical Products/Combination Treatment Modalities 12 Discovery Products/Combination Treatment Modalities 13 iBio, Inc. – Drug Profiles 14 H5N1 Avian Influenza Vaccine 14 Product Description 14 Mechanism of Action 14 R&D Progress 14 Anthrax Monoclonal Antibody 15 Product Description 15 Mechanism of Action 15 R&D Progress 15 Anthrax Vaccine 16 Product Description 16 Mechanism of Action 16 R&D Progress 16 HPV vaccine 17 Product Description 17 Mechanism of Action 17 R&D Progress 17 Influenza Vaccine Antigens 18 Product Description 18 Mechanism of Action 18 R&D Progress 18 Malaria Vaccine 19 Product Description 19 Mechanism of Action 19 R&D Progress 19 Measles Vaccine 20 Product Description 20 Mechanism of Action 20 iBio, Inc. – Product Pipeline Review – Q1 2011 GMDHC1266CDB / Published JUN 2011 ©Global Markets Direct.. This report is a licensed product and is not to be photocopied Page(2) iBio, Inc. – Product Pipeline Review R&D Progress 20 Plague Vaccine 21 Product Description 21 Mechanism of Action 21 R&D Progress 21 RSV Vaccine 22 Product Description 22 Mechanism of Action 22 R&D Progress 22 Tetanus Toxin Monoclonal Antibody 23 Product Description 23 Mechanism of Action 23 R&D Progress 23 Trypanosomes vaccine 24 Product Description 24 Mechanism of Action 24 R&D Progress 24 Influenza Monoclonal Antibodies 25 Product Description 25 Mechanism of Action 25 R&D Progress 25 iBio, Inc. – Pipeline Analysis 26 iBio, Inc. – Pipeline Products by Therapeutic Class 26 iBio, Inc. – Pipeline Products by Route of Administration 27 iBio, Inc. – Pipeline Products by Molecule Type 28 iBio, Inc. – Locations And Subsidiaries 29 Head Office 29 Financial Deals Landscape 30 iBio, Inc., Deals Summary, 2004 to 2011 30 iBio, Inc. Detailed Deal Summary 31 Equity Offering
Pages to are hidden for
"iBio, Inc. – Product Pipeline Review – Q1 2011"Please download to view full document