The Avicena Group, Inc. – Product Pipeline Review – Q1 2011
Global Market Direct’s pharmaceuticals report, “The Avicena Group, Inc. - Product Pipeline Review - Q1 2011” provides data on the The Avicena Group, Inc.’s research and development focus. The report includes information on current developmental pipeline, complete with latest updates, and features on discontinued and dormant projects.
This report is built using data and information sourced from Global Markets Direct’s proprietary databases, The Avicena Group, Inc.’s corporate website, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases, both from The Avicena Group, Inc. and industry-specific third party sources, put together by Global Markets Direct’s team.
- The Avicena Group, Inc. - Brief The Avicena Group, Inc. overview including business description, key information and facts, and its locations and subsidiaries.
- Review of current pipeline of The Avicena Group, Inc. human therapeutic division.
- Overview of pipeline therapeutics across various therapy areas.
- Coverage of current pipeline molecules in various stages of drug development, including the combination treatment modalities, across the globe.
- Product profiles for late stage and clinical stage products of The Avicena Group, Inc. with complete description of the product’s developmental history, mechanism of action, therapeutic class, target and major milestones.
- Recent updates of the The Avicena Group, Inc.’s pipeline in the last quarter.
- Key discontinued and dormant projects.
- Latest news and deals relating to the products.
Reasons to buy
- Evaluate The Avicena Group, Inc.’s strategic position with total access to detailed information on its product pipeline.
- Assess the growth potential of The Avicena Group, Inc. in its therapy areas of focus.
- Identify new drug targets and therapeutic classes in the The Avicena Group, Inc.’s R&D portfolio and develop key strategic initiati