Angelini Group – Product Pipeline Review – Q1 2011
Global Market Direct’s pharmaceuticals report, “Angelini Group - Product Pipeline Review - Q1 2011” provides data on the company’s research and development focus. The report includes information on current developmental pipeline, complete with latest updates, and features on discontinued and dormant projects.
This report is built using data and information sourced from Global Markets Direct’s proprietary databases, Company’s corporate website, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases, both from company and industry-specific third party sources, put together by Global Markets Direct’s team.
- Angelini Group - Brief company overview including business description, key information and facts, and its locations and subsidiaries.
- Review of current pipeline of Angelini Group human therapeutic division.
- Overview of pipeline therapeutics across various therapy areas.
- Coverage of current pipeline molecules in various stages of drug development, including the combination treatment modalities, across the globe.
- Product profiles for late stage and clinical stage products of Angelini Group with complete description of the product’s developmental history, mechanism of action, therapeutic class, target and major milestones.
- Recent updates of the Angelini Group’s pipeline in the last quarter.
- Key discontinued and dormant projects.
- Latest news and deals relating to the products.
Reasons to buy
- Evaluate Angelini Group’s strategic position with total access to detailed information on its product pipeline.
- Assess the growth potential of Angelini Group in its therapy areas of focus.
- Identify new drug targets and therapeutic classes in the Angelini Group’s R&D portfolio and develop key strategic initiatives to reinforce pipeline in those areas.
- Exploit in-licensing opportunities by identifying windows of opportunity to fill portfolio gaps.
Angelini Group – Product Pipeline Review – Q1 2011 Reference Code: GMDHC1193CDB Publication Date: MAY 2011 Angelini Group – Product Pipeline Review – Q1 2011 GMDHC1193CDB / Published MAY 2011 © Global Markets Direct. This report is a licensed product and is not to be photocopied Page(1) Angelini Group – Product Pipeline Review Ta b le o f Co n te n ts Table of Contents 2 List of Tables 3 List of Figures 4 Angelini Group Snapshot 5 Angelini Group Overview 5 Key Information 5 Key Facts 5 Angelini Group – Research and Development Overview 6 Key Therapeutic Areas 6 Angelini Group – Pipeline Review 9 Pipeline Products by Stage of Development 9 Pipeline Products – Monotherapy 10 Pipeline Products – Combination Treatment Modalities 11 Angelini Group – Pipeline Products Glance 12 Angelini Group Clinical Stage Pipeline Products 12 Phase II Products/Combination Treatment Modalities 12 Angelini Group–Early Stage Pipeline Products 13 Pre-Clinical Products/Combination Treatment Modalities 13 Angelini Group – Drug Profiles 14 Bindarit 14 Product Description 14 Mechanism of Action 14 R&D Progress 14 Bindarit + Irbesartan 15 Product Description 15 Mechanism of Action 15 R&D Progress 15 p40 Inhibitor 16 Product Description 16 Mechanism of Action 16 R&D Progress 16 AF3473 17 Product Description 17 Mechanism of Action 17 R&D Progress 17 AF3485 18 Product Description 18 Mechanism of Action 18 R&D Progress 18 GSK-3ß Inhibitor 19 Product Description 19 Mechanism of Action 19 R&D Progress 19 MCP-1/CCL2 + Selected CytoKines Productions Inhibitors 20 Product Description 20 Mechanism of Action 20 Angelini Group – Product Pipeline Review – Q1 2011 GMDHC1193CDB / Published MAY 2011 ©Global Markets Direct.. This report is a licensed product and is not to be photocopied Page(2) Angelini Group – Product Pipeline Review R&D Progress 20 PPARgamma Modulators 21 Product Description 21 Mechanism of Action 21 R&D Progress 21 Angelini Group – Pipeline Analysis 22 Angelini Group – Pipeline Products by Therapeutic Class 22 Angelini Group - Pipeline Products By Target 24 Angelini Group – Pipeline Products by Route of Administration 26 Angelini Group – Pipeline Products by Molecule Type 27 Angelini Group – Company Statement 28 Angelini Group – Locations And Subsidiaries 29 Head Office 29 Other Locations & Subsidiaries 29 Financial Deals Landscape 30 Angelini Group Detailed Deal Summary 30 Licensing Agreements 30 Recordati Signs Licensing Agreement With Angelini 30 Appendix 31 Methodology 31 Coverage 31 Secondary Research 31 Primary Research 31 Expert Panel Validation 32 Contact Us 32 Disclaimer
Pages to are hidden for
"Angelini Group – Product Pipeline Review – Q1 2011"Please download to view full document