Narcolepsy - Pipeline Review, Q2 2011
Global Markets Direct’s, 'Narcolepsy - Pipeline Review, Q2 2011', provides an overview of the Narcolepsy therapeutic pipeline. This report provides information on the therapeutic development for Narcolepsy, complete with latest updates, and special features on late-stage and discontinued projects. It also reviews key players involved in the therapeutic development for Narcolepsy. 'Narcolepsy - Pipeline Review, Q2 2011' is built using data and information sourced from Global Markets Direct’s proprietary databases, Company/University websites, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources, put together by Global Markets Direct’s team.
Note*: Certain sections in the report may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data for the indicated disease.
- A snapshot of the global therapeutic scenario for Narcolepsy.
- A review of the Narcolepsy products under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
- Coverage of products based on various stages of development ranging from discovery till registration stages.
- A feature on pipeline projects on the basis of monotherapy and combined therapeutics.
- Coverage of the Narcolepsy pipeline on the basis of therapeutic class, route of administration and molecule type.
- Profiles of late-stage pipeline products featuring sections on product description, mechanism of action and research & development progress.
- Key discontinued pipeline projects.
- Latest news and deals relating to the products.
Reasons to buy
- Identify and understand important and diverse types of therapeutics under development for Narcolepsy.
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and design effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
Narcolepsy – Pipeline Review, Q2 2011 Narcolepsy - Pipeline Review, Q2 2011 Reference Code: GMDHC632IDB Publication Date: June 2011 Narcolepsy – Pipeline Review, Q2 2011 GMDHC632IDB / Pub June 2011 © Global Markets Direct. This report is a licensed product and is not to be photocopied Page(1) Narcolepsy – Pipeline Review, Q2 2011 Ta b le o f Co n te n ts Table of Contents 2 List of Tables 3 List of Figures 4 Introduction 5 Global Markets Direct Report Coverage 5 Narcolepsy Overview 6 Therapeutics Development 7 An Overview of Pipeline Products for Narcolepsy 7 Narcolepsy Therapeutics under Development by Companies 9 Narcolepsy Therapeutics under Investigation by Universities/Institutes 10 Late Stage Products 11 Comparative Analysis 11 Mid Clinical Stage Products 12 Comparative Analysis 12 Early Clinical Stage Products 13 Comparative Analysis 13 Pre-Clinical Stage Products 14 Comparative Analysis 14 Narcolepsy Therapeutics - Products under Development by Companies 15 Narcolepsy Therapeutics - Products under Investigation by Universities/Institutes 16 Companies Involved in Narcolepsy Therapeutics Development 17 Johnson & Johnson 17 Evotec Aktiengesellschaft 17 Arena Pharmaceuticals, Inc. 18 BIOPROJET SCR 18 Narcolepsy - Therapeutics Assessment 19 Assessment by Monotherapy Products 19 Assessment by Combination Products 20 Assessment by Route of Administration 21 Assessment by Molecule Type 23 Drug Profiles 25 APD916 - Drug Profile 25 Product Description 25 Mechanism of Action 25 R&D Progress 25 BF2.649 - Drug Profile 26 Product Description 26 Mechanism of Action 26 R&D Progress 26 Biaxin - Drug Profile 28 Product Description 28 Mechanism of Action 28 R&D Progress 28 JNJ-17216498 - Drug Profile 30 Product Description 30 Mechanism of Action 30 R&D Progress 30 Narcolepsy – Pipeline Review, Q2 2011 GMDHC632IDB / Pub June 2011 © Global Markets Direct. This report is a licensed product and is not to be photocopied Page(2) Narcolepsy – Pipeline Review, Q2 2011 EVT501 - Drug Profile 31 Product Description 31 Mechanism of Action 31 R&D Progress 31 BF2.649 + Modafinil - Drug Profile 32 Product Description 32 Mechanism of Action 32 R&D Progress 32 Narcolepsy Therapeutics – Drug Profile Updates 33 Narcolepsy Therapeutics - Discontinued Products 34 Narcolepsy - Featured News 35 Oct 20, 2010: Arena Announces Phase I Results For APD916 For Treatment Of Narcolepsy With Cataplexy 35 Appendix 36 Methodology 36 Coverage 36 Secondary Research 36 Primary Research 36 Expert Panel Validation 37 Contact Us
Pages to are hidden for
"Narcolepsy - Pipeline Review, Q2 2011"Please download to view full document