VIEWS: 5 PAGES: 44 CATEGORY: Market and Industry Reports POSTED ON: 11/10/2011
Aldagen, Inc. – Product Pipeline Review – Q1 2011
Global Market Direct’s pharmaceuticals report, “Aldagen, Inc. - Product Pipeline Review - Q1 2011” provides data on the company’s research and development focus. The report includes information on current developmental pipeline, complete with latest updates, and features on discontinued and dormant projects.
This report is built using data and information sourced from Global Markets Direct’s proprietary databases, Company’s corporate website, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases, both from company and industry-specific third party sources, put together by Global Markets Direct’s team.
- Aldagen, Inc. - Brief company overview including business description, key information and facts, and its locations and subsidiaries.
- Review of current pipeline of Aldagen, Inc. human therapeutic division.
- Overview of pipeline therapeutics across various therapy areas.
- Coverage of current pipeline molecules in various stages of drug development, including the combination treatment modalities, across the globe.
- Product profiles for late stage and clinical stage products of Aldagen, Inc. with complete description of the product’s developmental history, mechanism of action, therapeutic class, target and major milestones.
- Recent updates of the Aldagen, Inc.’s pipeline in the last quarter.
- Key discontinued and dormant projects.
- Latest news and deals relating to the products.
Reasons to buy
- Evaluate Aldagen, Inc.’s strategic position with total access to detailed information on its product pipeline.
- Assess the growth potential of Aldagen, Inc. in its therapy areas of focus.
- Identify new drug targets and therapeutic classes in the Aldagen, Inc.’s R&D portfolio and develop key strategic initiatives to reinforce pipeline in those areas.
- Exploit in-licensing opportunities by identifying windows of opportunity to fill portfolio gaps.
Aldagen, Inc. – Product Pipeline Review – Q1 2011 Reference Code: GMDHC0988CDB Publication Date: MAR 2011 Aldagen, Inc. – Product Pipeline Review – Q1 2011 GMDHC0988CDB / Published MAR 2011 © Global Markets Direct. This report is a licensed product and is not to be photocopied Page(1) Aldagen, Inc. – Product Pipeline Review Ta b le o f Co n te n ts Table of Contents 2 List of Tables 4 List of Figures 4 Aldagen, Inc. Snapshot 5 Aldagen, Inc. Overview 5 Key Information 5 Key Facts 5 Aldagen, Inc. – Research and Development Overview 6 Key Therapeutic Areas 6 Aldagen, Inc. – Pipeline Review 8 Pipeline Products by Stage of Development 8 Pipeline Products – Monotherapy 9 Aldagen, Inc. – Pipeline Products Glance 10 Aldagen, Inc. – Late Stage Pipeline 10 Phase III Products/Combination Treatment Modalities 10 Aldagen, Inc. Clinical Stage Pipeline Products 11 Phase II Products/Combination Treatment Modalities 11 Phase I Products/Combination Treatment Modalities 12 Aldagen, Inc. – Drug Profiles 13 ALD-101 13 Product Description 13 Mechanism of Action 13 R&D Progress 13 ALD-301 15 Product Description 15 Mechanism of Action 15 R&D Progress 15 ALD-401 16 Product Description 16 Mechanism of Action 16 R&D Progress 16 ALD-151 17 Product Description 17 R&D Progress 17 ALD-201 18 Product Description 18 Mechanism of Action 18 R&D Progress 18 ALD-601 19 Product Description 19 Mechanism of Action 19 R&D Progress 19 ALDHbr Umbilical Cord Blood cells 20 Product Description 20 Mechanism of Action 20 R&D Progress 20 Aldagen, Inc. – Product Pipeline Review – Q1 2011 GMDHC0988CDB / Published MAR 2011 ©Global Markets Direct.. This report is a licensed product and is not to be photocopied Page(2) Aldagen, Inc. – Product Pipeline Review Aldagen, Inc. – Pipeline Analysis 21 Aldagen, Inc. – Pipeline Products by Therapeutic Class 21 Aldagen, Inc. - Pipeline Products By Target 22 Aldagen, Inc. – Pipeline Products by Route of Administration 23 Aldagen, Inc. – Pipeline Products by Molecule Type 24 Aldagen, Inc. – Recent Pipeline Updates 25 Aldagen, Inc. – Locations And Subsidiaries 26 Head Office 26 Recent Developments 27 Aug 05, 2009: Aldagen Reaches Agreement With FDA On A Special Protocol Assessment (SPA) For Phase 3 Trial Of ALD-301 For Critical Limb Ischemia 27 Oct 29, 2008: Aldagen Receives Orphan Drug Designation For ALD-101 27 Apr 16, 2008: Aldagen Announces Initiation Of ALD-101 Phase III Trial For Improving Cord Blood Transplants In Pediatric Patients With Inherited Metabolic Diseases 28 Financial Deals Landscape 29 Aldagen, Inc., Deals Volume Summary, 2004 to YTD 2011 29 Aldagen, Inc., Deals Summary By Region, 2004 to YTD 2011 30 Aldagen, Inc., Deals Summary, 2004 to YTD 2011 31 Aldagen, Inc. Detailed Deal Summary 32 Venture Financing 32 Aldagen Secures $7.3 Million In Debt Financing 32 Aldagen Secures $18.4 Million In Fourth Round Of Financing 33 Aldagen Secures Additional $9 Million In Series C Round Of Financing 35 Aldagen Secures $14.3 Million In Series C Round Of Financing 37 Equity Offering 39 Aldagen Files Registration Statement For Initial Public Offering Of $80.5 Million 39 Aldagen Enters Into Agreement With StemCell Technologies 41 Aldagen Enters Into Co-Development Agreement With Innovative Micro Technology 42 Appendix
Pages to are hidden for
"Aldagen, Inc. – Product Pipeline Review – Q1 2011"Please download to view full document