Registration for UltraSafe Business
* Kindly enter the name as given or going to be given by you with the Government Pan Card department and if any deviation
found, company will not hold responsibility for any consequences arising out of it. We also advise you to maintain same name in
all your documents related to bank, government or whatever it is.
Date of Birth *
Marital Status *
Father Name *
Mother Name *
Applicant Type *
Communication Address *
Permanent Address is same as above Different Address
Non Resident of India? *
Nominee Name *
Product Selection (Product will appear After choosing your State)
Select Package *
Sponsor Username *
Sponsor Trackid *
Placement Request *
User Name *
Confirm Password *
Hint Question *
Name of Courier *
Payment Type *
Credit Card Payment (DD)
Terms and conditions
Terms and Conditions for UltraSafe new Distribuotr/Applicants
* The applicant is required to read thoroughly and understand the terms and conditions, policies,
procedures, code of ethics and business opportunities of the company as given below. This
application/agreement form is considered as an authentic and legally binding document. This contract is
between the applicant (herein after referred to as distributor) and ULTRASAFE EQUIPMENTS PRIVATE
LIMITED (hereinafter referred to as Company).
* If the applicant agrees to adhere to and abide by the conditions mentioned hereunder, he/she shall
become a distributor on payment of the prescribed distributorship fee to the company by way of a crossed
* The applicant should have completed minimum 18 years of age and shall be competent to enter into
contract as provided in the Indian Contract Act.
* For joining as an independent distributor of the company, the applicant will have to make the prescribed
payment towards distributorship fee by way of a crossed demand draft favouring ULTRASAFE EQUIPMENTS
PRIVATE LIMITED payable at iNDORE.
* If the applicant is a Partnership firm/Private limited company, then the applicant has to provide all
necessary documents pertaining to the partnership during the registration of Distributorship.
* While placing orders for any of the products available with the company, he/she will have to pay the cost of
the product by way of crossed demand drafts favouring ULTRASAFE EQUIPMENTS PRIVATE LIMITED payable
* The company under no circumstances will accept any payment in cash.
* The company has not authorised any official, officer or distributor of the company to receive any amount in
cash on behalf of the company towards the distributorship fee, or cost of products, as the case may be.
* If anybody makes any payment in cash, it will be at his/her own risk and under no circumstances, will the
company be answerable to such unauthorised cash payments.
* The initial payment made by the applicant is towards enrolling as an independent distributor and the same
is not refundable under any circumstances. All the packages include the registration fee, the processing fee
and the administrative costs.
* The distributor will be eligible for incentives or income only as per the volume of business done by him that
is also subject to the eligibility norms formulated by the company. The company does not assure any
incentive or income to the distributor on merely account of his/her joining the company.
* The independent distributor will not be a consumer, agent, or employee of the company. His/her position
being so, he/she cannot bind the company, in any manner nor he/she has any authority to bind the company
or to represent or speak on behalf of the company.
* The company will approve the distributorship by issuing an official receipt and an online registration, which
will carry the password and an identification number known as Track ID as chosen by the applicant
himself/herself. This password and track ID have to be quoted by the distributor in all his/her transactions
and correspondence with the company. The track ID once chosen cannot be altered at any later point of
* The company will, in no case, entertain any communication without Track ID and password.
* The company will not entertain any request for any product/package made after six months of the date of
acknowledgement of payment.
* The distributor has to pay annual renewal fees at the end of 12 months of their distributorships as per the
* The distributors have to buy products from e-Commerce shopping section every month, once they achieve
an incentive slab of Rs. 10000/- and above in a lifetime. If they do not make the purchase, the company will
deduct the amount from their incentive & will send the product as per company norms.
* Trimming and Service Charges will be deducted as per Company norms. TDS will be deducted as formulated
by the Government.
* In case of Partnership distributorship/ Distributorship in name of a firm, the private limited company
distributors have to submit all relevant Partnership deeds and the relevant MOU.
* All individual distributors should adhere to Rules & Regulations formed by the organization & if any of the
distributors is found guilty of not observing the same, then he/she will be terminated from the company.
* The company reserves all rights to terminate a distributor.
* Once a distributor is terminated, he/she cannot enter any of the UltraSafe Business premises/meeting
locations and his/her incentives/income will be stopped immediately.
* The distributor shall bear true faith and allegiance to the company and shall uphold the integrity and
decorum of the company and shall maintain good relations with other distributors and other clients.
* The distributor shall always behave and act in a dignified manner befitting the status of a distributor of a
reputed and leading network marketing company of the country.
* The distributor shall not compel or induce or mislead any person with any false statement/promise to join
the company or to purchase any product.
* The company will not be answerable for any promise, assurance given by any distributor to any person,
unless it is in accordance with the approved business plans and terms of the company. Hence, the applicant
shall go through the website-"www.ultrasafe.in and the brochures and notices issued by the company.
Through these company sources, he/she will fully inform himself/herself on all these matters.
* The applicant/distributor shall ensure that all the information/furnished to the company is correct and
properly entered. Any request for correction furnished by the distributor as to his/her sponsor or placement
details will not be entertained, once payment statements are processed.
* The company reserves the right to reject any distributorship/application at its own discretion.
* The company reserves the right to modify the terms and conditions, products, schemes, business and
policies, giving prior notice through its website - www.ultrasafe.in and it will be binding on all distributors of
* The terms and conditions within above mentioned shall be governed in accordance with the Law in force in
the territories of India. Disputes, if any arise, shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Court of
* If any dispute or difference arises between the parties hereto touching the business or interpretation of
any terms and conditions or as to incentives, income etc., relating to the business of the company, the same
shall be referred to arbitration and the arbitration shall be governed by the Arbitration And Conciliation Act,
I take oath and solemnly declare/affirm that the particulars furnished by me above are correct
and that I have not concealed or misrepresented any facts.
Place ………… Distributor Name
Date ………….. (Signature)