Mumbai Delhi Doha
A Brief Company Profile
Beyond Squarefeet Advisory Pvt. Ltd.
A Boutique Mall Advisory Company™
We are Mall Mechanics managing the entire spectrum of any Mall
project including but not limited to Mall Conceptualization, Mall
Positioning, Mall Marketing and Leasing, Facility and Mall
Management, Mall Re-orientation, etc .
• An end-to-end Mall Conceptualization to Mall Management Company
• Has hands-on experience in Retail & Mall development
• “An In-house Advisory Team” , rather than a bunch of consultants
• We come in at a green field or brown field stage & take the mall to operations
level & beyond
Hand Holding Company
“ Ideally we engage ourselves at the green
field or brown field stage & Hand-Hold the
project till operations or beyond…”
Susil Dungarwal Vivek Verma Ashok Jain
Chief Mall Mechanic™ President - Architecture Director - Finance &
President - Construction
Tony Ward Arun Kotian Ketan Sanghvi
Mall Mechanic™ & Chief Mall Mechanic™ & VP – Mall Mechanic™ & VP -
Leasing Officer Retail Strategy & Associate Director – Leasing
Anand Ray Sanjeev Thakur Shivakumar N
Mall Mechanic™ & GM – Mall Mechanic™ & GM – General Manager -
Design & Development Leasing Strategic Leasing
Susil Dungarwal: Chief Mall Mechanic™
• An MBA in Marketing & a visiting faculty to top business schools in India on
• A professional who has been associated with companies like Hiranandani group,
Raheja Group, Emaar MGF, Prestige Group, etc with 24+ yrs Exp. in Retail & Malls.
• Set-up various start up companies including, Lakewood Malls, The LOOT, Emaar
MGF, Squarefeet Management, etc.
• Involved in various Malls including Ishanya, The Forum Mall(7 malls), Eva, UB City
Mall, Mall of Hyderabad, Goa & Pune
• Comes with strengths of strategy & marketing
Vivek Varma: President - Architecture
Vivek is an qualified Architect from the Academy of Architecture & has been mentored by Hafeez
Vivek is recognised for his spatial & out of box designs in Retail, Entertainment, F&B, Commercial,
Winner of various Retail Design & commercial design Awards.
Having been associated with names likes Times Group, UTV, Reebok, Crossword, Hiranandani Group,
Prime Focus, and many more .
Currently working for a prestigious project for NASA in Dubai & Pune.
Bipin Bhise: President - Construction
Civil Engg. from VJTI, with experience of 22+ yrs across Residential, Commercial, Retail, Hotels, etc.
In-depth Knowledge of ISO 9000 standards with regard to Construction
Worked with L&T, Mahimtura Structural Consultants, Hiranandani, Sheth Builders, Vascon, Ishanya, Etc.
Managed constructions up to 20,00,000 Sq. Ft. at a time
Ashok Jain: Director - Finance & Strategy
A Management & Law graduate, and CFA, with 17 years experience in agribusiness, financial
service, retailing and commodity sectors
Exposure in businesses like commodity procurement and trading, supply chain management,
risk management and international business development
Brings financial, legal, strategic and analytical perspective to business
Worked with several large corporate such as Tata Group, RPG Group, Shoprite Group of South
Africa and Australian Government
He brings expertise in finance to the company
Tony Ward: Mall Mechanic™ & COO – Leasing
• An MBA from Webster University (USA), Tony comes with a rich experience of retail, real estate and
malls both internationally and in India.
• Having the expertise of being a hands on person who understands the Indian markets, he has led
various large companies in operations, leasing and business development for over 25 years now.
• Tony served as COO, Phoenix Mills Pvt. Ltd, focusing on leasing the recently launched Palladium in
Mumbai and all the Market City Malls across India.
• He was VP of Leasing for West Pioneer Properties & part of the initial team of Wal-Mart -India.
Arun Kotian : Mall Mechanic™ & VP – Retail Strategy
• With a BSc in chemistry, a degree in Post harvest management, and DIP in both software
engineering and food technology, Mr. Arun Kotian is an expert strategist in the Retail business.
• He has primary exposure in commodity procurement & trading, supply chain management, risk
management and international business development.
• Having over 15 years of experience in agribusiness, processing, and retailing, Mr. Kotian has
been instrumental in growth of large corporates with the likes of Trikeya Grey, McDonalds and
Shoprite group from South Africa. Arun brings with him a lot of entrepreneurial and business
process management skills with emphasis on retail and supply chain management.
Amitt Singh: Mall Mechanic™ & Associate Director – Business
Amitt Singh is a Retail & Real Estate professional having over 10 years of experience with
corporate houses such as Technopak, Future group, Tata’s, Spencer’s, Wal-mart Inc. etc.
His expertise ranges across - Buying & Merchandising, Real Estate, Supply chain, Operations,
Private equity, New business ventures & Business Processes for Value & Lifestyle retail of all
He has an entrepreneurial approach towards business & is an unconventional strategist with focus
on Business process, Business development, Strategy and Supply chain.
He has been a part of the core team for Walmart India & has been instrumental in setting up the
company’s fresh food supply chain, business processes and real estate entry to the west.
Ketan Sanghvi: Mall Mechanic™ & VP – Leasing
• A Retail Realty Professional with over 14 years of experience in Retail Property Sourcing, Mall
Advisory & Consulting, Mall Development & Leasing
• He is a professional qualified with an MBA (Hons.) Finance from American International College,
Springfield, Massachusetts, USA.
• Represented companies like Knight Frank, Future Group, Kenee Ventures-Mall Advisory, West
Pioneer Properties – A mall development venture by Mc. Donald's Group JV
• Also associated with various Institutions & colleges including International Council of Shopping
Centres (ICSC), National Association of Realtors (NAR)
Anand Ray: Mall Mechanic™ & GM – Design & Development
An Interior Design graduate from Academy of Applied Arts, Mumbai, with over a decade of rich
experience in Retail Design, Hospitality, Airport Interiors and High Profile residential interiors.
Anand has been a part of the core Design developmental teams for several prestigious projects
including HyperCITY, Inorbit (Vashi, Cyberabad, Malad, Pune) and Phoenix Marketcity (Bangalore
& Kurla) & specialises in all aspects of Retail Design & fit-out management.
He has been involved in approx. 3 Million sq feet of retail/Mall space.
At Beyond Squarefeet, Anand heads the Design & Development team that drives the retail space
planning and fit-out management processes.
Sanjeev Thakur: Mall Mechanic™ & GM – Leasing
A professional with an experience of over 18yrs. in retail & real estate (Malls).
He has been dealing with Real Estate, Retail Property Sourcing, Retail Store operations and Mall
Development & Leasing for over 5 years now.
He comes with strong knowledge of retail & Mall development & management & been
associated with various brands like Nirmal Lifestyle, JASHN, Shaw Wallace, Modi Xerox, Eureka
Over the years, Sanjeev has been involved in leasing, operating and managing over a Million sq
feet of retail/Mall space across the country.
Shivakumar N. : Mall Mechanic™ & GM – Leasing
Shivakumar is a Retail Professional and has served the industry for over 16 years in different
capacities across Retail Business Houses such as Subhiksha, Shoppers Stop by K Raheja Group,
Westside by Tata Group, Music World by RPG Group and Apollo Pharmacy by Apollo Hospitals.
His expertise spans across formats such as Departmental Stores, Specialty, Super Specialty and
Value Formats and has contributed to business functions from Buying & Merchandising, Store
Planning, Fixturing, Operations, Business Development and Store Renovations to Recruitment and
He understands the importance of GMROF to the investors and helps them to scale newer heights
by suggesting the Right Place, at the Right Location, at the Right Price.
We offer our services to some of
the prominent segments of Mall
development and Management
Mall Marketing and Leasing
Mall & Facility Management
• One Stop solutions for over all Mall Business
• A process driven & practical experienced Team
• A team of “Hands-on” professionals
• Value creation & Value Addition
• Product innovation
• We believe in New Formats
• Presence in Mumbai, Delhi & Doha
All logo’s & trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Indian Lifestyle Hiranandani
Culture Shop Mumbai 7,500 sq.ft.
The Loft Hyderabad 23,000 sq.ft. Footwear / Foot care
1st Boutique mall with food Hiranandani
Galleria Mall Mumbai 3,50,000 sq.ft. court Group
Haiko Mall Mumbai Powai
125000 sq.ft. Group
Eva Mall Bangalore 125000 sq.ft. Prestige Group
Forum 350,000 Sq. Prestige
Bangalore Top 5 malls in india
Mall ft. Group
Street Mumbai Top 5 malls in india 7,50,000 Sq. ft. Ruia Group
Forum Mix use mall with Prestige
Hyderabad 10,50,000 sq.ft.
Mall Hotel & Commercial Group
Forum Mall Bangalore 3,00,000 sq.ft. Prestige Group
Forum Mall with hotel & Prestige
Chennai 12,00,000 sq.ft.
Mall offices Group
Ishanya Pune 7,00,000 sq.ft. India’s 1st design center
Mall of Goa Goa 7,50,000 sq.ft. Portuguese themed mall Emaar MFG
Metro Kalyan, West Poineer
5,00,000 sq.ft. Value cum Lifestyle Mall
Junction Mumbai Properties
Mulund, Open mall with biggest Nirmal
Lifestyle 5,00,000 sq.ft.
Mumbai glass dome Lifestyle
Mulund, 1st mall with 2 five star
Lifestyle 7,00,000 sq.ft. Nirmal Lifestyle
Mumbai hotels above the mall
A Few current projects
A 1 Million Sq. ft. Shoppertainment Destination
Located in the heart of Mumbai’s suburbs
The First & Only Lifestyle epicenter in Lonavala
1,20,000 sq. ft. of youth driven shopping & entertainment in a tourist
town between Mumbai & Pune
A High street luxury Mall in Chennai
30,000 sq.ft of Luxury, Located on the affluent KNK Road
A Kid’s specialty Mall in Doha, Qatar
3 lakh sq.ft. GLA with a hypermarket
Calicut’s Hub for shopping, entertainment & family get-togethers
A Mix – use development spread over 5,00,000 sq.ft representative of
Kerala’s inherent flavours
A shopping & entertainment hot-spot in Kathmandu, Nepal
Planned to be the biggest Mall in Nepal
Themed Mall Integrated F&B, FEC Multiple Anchors
10,56,000 sq. ft. GLA
10 Screen Multiplex 3 Levels + Terrace 239 Inline Stores
30,000 Chennai’s 1st luxury
Bergamo Chennai Buildtech
• Associated closely with industry leaders like DLF Group, API, Hiranandani Group, K
Raheja Corp., Goldsuk, Prestige Group, UB Group, Emaar MFG, Ishanya and many
• More than 90 man years of experience
• Specialize in Mall Development & Operations
• Managed more than 40 million sq. ft., spread in various parts of the country
• Worked on the minutest details, which clearly shows the persuasive &
perseverance of services, we manage
• Mall Management
• Mall Zoning
• Legal & lease agreements
• Tenant handbook
• Operations handbook
• Power conservation
• Circulation plan
• Tenant mix
• Adjacency mix
• Category mix
• Thematic plan
• Price point mix
• Brand mix, Events & promotions, Asset management, Disaster management
• Mall Marketing & Leasing,
• Mall positioning
• Intelligent Building management system
• Contractors & service providers
• IPC management
• Lighting management
• Vertical & horizontal movement
• Multiplex, Food court
• Optimum Space utilization, entertainment zoning
• Value adds
• Re-orientation of Mall
• Signage's & Mall Directory
• NLI and much much more.
While we will partner you & lead you
to success, we also take accountability
for the learning
Corporate Office: Flat No.24, Sector-9
Beyond Squarefeet Advisory Pvt. Ltd. Pocket –II,DDA Flats (Near ITL
Neptune house, 3rd floor, School)
Karmastambh, L.B.S. Marg, Dwarka, New Delhi-110075.
Vikhroli (W), Mumbai – 400 083
F: +91.22.4215.5314 Doha Office:
E: firstname.lastname@example.org P.O Box 55740,
State of Qatar