2010 CLASSIFIED NON-EXEMPT TIMESHEET (CRAFTSWORKER CONTRACT) DATE RECEIVED IN PAYROLL
PERSON ID PAY PERIOD JAN A (12/20/09-01/02/10)
REQUIRED (Found on Earnings Statement)
NAME: BEGIN: 12/20/09 END: 01/02/10
(Last, First Middle)
DUE: 01/04/10 PAID: 01/14/10
PAYROLL AND LEAVE ACCOUNTING SECTION SUPPLEMENTAL PAY
Work Shift - Actual Hours Worked VAC- SICK LEGAL NON COMP STAND-
Day Date HOURS ATION LEAVE HOLIDAY COMP √ IF NIGHT DEDUCT USED BY PAY
Begin Lunch and/or other gaps in work shift End WORKED (VN) (SL) (LH) USED (CT) MISC FMLA DIFF (ND) LWOP (CA) (AA/SD)
MON 12/21 TOTAL
WED 12/23 WEEK
WEEK ONE TOTALS
TUE 12/29 TOTAL
WED 12/30 2ND
THU 12/31 WEEK
WEEK TWO TOTALS
TOTAL VN SL PH CT MISC TOTAL ND XC CA SD
EMPLOYEE SIGNATURE: PAYROLL USE ONLY
REPORT HOURS TO BE
CREDITED TO COMP TIME IN HR REG HOURS
REMARKS: THE BOX (CH) OT OVERTIME
Instructions for Completing your Timesheet
UNLESS YOU ARE AN ELECTRICIAN IN FACILITIES MANAGEMENT, YOU SHOULD NOT BE USING
Use the Hourly or Salaried Timesheet Instead
• Enter your person ID in the Person ID field. This is required for us to process your timesheet properly.
• The person ID can be found on your earnings statement. Do not use all or part of your Social Security Number, your SOLAR I
• Select the proper pay period by clicking on the pay period box and using the dropdown menu. All dates will fill in automatically
• There is a blank space at the end of the pulldown menu. Please select that space if you need a timesheet without dates filled
• Enter times either in AM/PM format or using military time. For example, for 4:30 PM, either type 4:30 PM, or 16:30.
• If you use AM/PM times, you must put a space between the time and the AM/PM.
• Most times will default to AM if you do not enter AM/PM. Please make sure times are entered correctly.
• Start and end times must be filled in for each day worked.
• When a work shift begins on one calendar day, and continues into the next day, all hours should be reported on the day the sh
• The timesheet supports two breaks in the work shift during the day. If you only take one break, it does not matter which two br
• If the timesheet cannot correctly calculate the time, the hours worked box will turn red. The most likely cause of this is a missi
• If hours worked in a day are greater than 12, the hours worked box will turn yellow. Please review these times to ensure that A
• Please enter any leave time used and comp time earned in the appropriate boxes using hours and tenths.
• There is a minutes to tenths conversion chart in the Reference tab of this timesheet.
• Use the miscellaneous column to cover paid leave situations covered under contract such as jury duty, union business, military
• If time is marked in the miscellaneous section, provide a description and explanation of the time in the remarks section.
• If time off is related to a serious medical condition, place an "X" in the FMLA box.
• The timesheet will compute hours paid, overtime, and differential, and will total leave balances used.
• Night differential will be paid for all hours worked between 6:00 PM and 6:00 AM per contract or administrative code provisions
• Please print out the timesheet and submit to your supervisor. The timesheet needs to be in the payroll office at 10:00 AM on th
• The timesheet no longer needs to be printed on a specific color paper.
• Enter Furlough Time Off by placing the number of hours taken in the "Misc" column, and note furlough for that day in
• The Human Resources Office will assume that any "Misc" time is Furlough Time Off unless noted otherwise in the re
• No more than 8 hours furlough time can be taken in a single week.
• Furlough time may only be taken in 2 hour increments (i.e. 2 hrs, 4 hrs, 6 hrs, 8 hrs). Other amounts are not allowed.
OU SHOULD NOT BE USING THIS TIMESHEET!
ocial Security Number, your SOLAR ID, or write "on file".
enu. All dates will fill in automatically
need a timesheet without dates filled in.
er type 4:30 PM, or 16:30.
should be reported on the day the shift began.
break, it does not matter which two break boxes you use.
he most likely cause of this is a missing break time.
e review these times to ensure that AM/PM is entered correctly.
ours and tenths.
as jury duty, union business, military leave, etc.
e time in the remarks section.
act or administrative code provisions.
in the payroll office at 10:00 AM on the due date listed.
n, and note furlough for that day in the remarks.
f unless noted otherwise in the remarks.
. Other amounts are not allowed. (Pro-rated for part time employees)
2010 Holidays - Dates Observed
Friday, January 01, 2010 New Year's Day
Monday, January 18, 2010 Martin Luther King Junior's Birthday
Monday, May 31, 2010 Memorial Day
Monday, July 05, 2010 Independence Day
Monday, September 06, 2010 Labor Day
Thursday, November 25, 2010 Thanksgiving Day
Friday, December 24, 2010 Christmas Eve
Saturday, December 25, 2010 Christmas Day***Floating Holiday
Friday, December 31, 2010 New Year's Eve
Conversion Chart - Work Hours to Tenths of Hours Fixed Furlough Days - 2010
Friday, January 15, 2010
01-06 Minutes 1 Tenth Monday, March 15, 2010
07-12 Minutes 2 Tenths Friday, November 26, 2010
13-18 Minutes 3 Tenths Monday, December 27, 2010
19-24 Minutes 4 Tenths
25-30 Minutes 5 Tenths
31-36 Minutes 6 Tenths
37-42 Minutes 7 Tenths
43-48 Minutes 8 Tenths
49-54 Minutes 9 Tenths
55-60 Minutes 1 Hour