Capital Community Church – Tubod, Lanao del Norte
October 24, 2009
NAME CHURCH Position E- Mail ADDRESS CONTACT NUMBER
1. Moody Londera Maranding President 09058206976
2. May N. Iligan Vice 09232873408/09059741210
3. Fedeliz Pepito Tubaran Treasurer email@example.com 09103297830
4. Juram Tesio Butadon Auditor firstname.lastname@example.org 09212320143
5. Cristy Joy Cabili C-1 VPres email@example.com 0926800884
6. Faith Cuaresma Cabili LC Pres firstname.lastname@example.org 09061812782
7. Merjan G. Tubod email@example.com 09168724548
8. Weng2 Doromal BagongSilang 09068573483
9. Romnick G. Caniogan 09061962443
10. Lavieme Y. Kulambugan firstname.lastname@example.org 09262442845
11. Isah Gasco Kauswagan 09359307048
12. Jephane J. Maranding email@example.com 09161392615
13. Ching Nantes YCM firstname.lastname@example.org 09108697363
14. Winniefredo Balili email@example.com 09265406730
15. novie Cabili
16. ken-ken Caniogan
17. Erlie Caniogan
18. Amil Caniogan
19. Jacinth Caniogan
20. Argie Caniogan
21. Jen Ababa
22. Mark Christian Tubod
23. Hannah Jane Tubod
24. Hannah Faye Tubod
25. Catherine FF. Dalipuga Sub-
i. Opening Prayer
ii. Call to Order
iii. Roll Call/Declaration of Quorum
iv. Presentation of Agenda & Approval
v. Reading of the Previous Minutes
vi. Reporting of the Committees for the Conferences
vii. Discussion of the Conference
The meeting started at 9:20 pm.
Declaration of Quorum: 8 out of 12 officials were present (24 in all) including the second liners&visitors.
Reading of the Previous Minutes:
- The question raised by the secretary last meeting has been answered and resolved already.
- It has been Accepted for Subject for Discussion&Seconded by Juram&Weng2, respectively.
-it has been suggested by May to give hard copy to our adviser regarding about the meeting now.
-Juram: give hard/soft copy(powerpoint to our advisers about the last minutes.
- a question raised by Juram who among the church had already planted a Narra tree?
: 2 from Caniogan & ! from Bagong-Silang.
NOTE: please include in the previous minutes about our payments, pledge cards, membership..
: Inform Rev. Ann to do some guidelines for Election
- It has been Approved&&Seconded by Nene&Juram, respectively.
Presentation of Agenda & Approval
- Other Matters
- Closing Prayer
- It has been Approved&Seconded by Claire&Merjan, respectively
Reporting of the Committees for the Conference:
Nametags/Registration: Lyn2, Kat2, Sheena
- Wala pay sure na himuon nga nametag&naa na ang program for registration
Suggestion: souvenir type, less expensive, nindot
Games: Ok na!
Plaque of Certificates: Nene, Bobet, Chique
Contests: (by Local Church)
- Song writing, choir, dance praise
- Plaque of Appreciation for the Speakers, Trophy for the winners&certificates for those who joined
even didn’t won.
- There should be a representative local church from every circuit
NOTE: Submit a Budget Proposal
- A question raised by Ching “ Why dili pareho ang Annual Conference sa LDC-CYF Conference?”.
- “Unsa ibutang sa streamer? “By Merjan
- Visit sa ning website said Dondi
NOTE: submit a budget proposal
Suggestion: Plot the Budget
Conference – P 6 000.00
NWMJ – CYF Camp &National Youth Commission – P6 200.00
BUDGET for CONFERENCE ’09 – P 6 300.00
Maximum Participants: maximum of 250 persons
Décor (Streamer) - P 800.00
Certificates & Plaques - 500.00
Nametags/Registration - 1000.00
Program/Invitation - 300.00
Medicine - 200.00
Prizes - 500.00
Kit - 2 500.00
Supplies - 1 000.00
TOTAL P 6 300.00
Privilege at 11:05 pm, a working Snacks
Meal – 13
Snacks – 8
Rice - P 50.00
Viand - 130.00
Snacks - 40.00
Registration - 50.00
Solicitation c/o Dondi
NOTE: Surely there will be a solicitation letter that will be given for every local church that were representing in this
13-01: May moved that on every EXECOM who can solicit with a minimum of 500 pesos, will be free from food & viand.
- It has been seconded by Juram
NOTE: Please include the Governor, Mayor, Speakers, Church Council in giving a letter of invitation.
- A question raised by somebody, “Why first day ang Election?”
- Para ma-install pgk-Sunday explained by Kat2.
- A copy for expenses by each Circuit should be presented also during the meeting by Juram
Tell TChing that games have allotted 1 and a half hour only.
What to bring should be included in the program.
Every Circuit should bring Banner.
Please send the program in Dondi’s email asap.
BTR – Ptr. Terry Buntag
Opening Worship – Rev. Tubio
Sunday Service – Ptr. Gina Cañete
EE Workshop&Orientation - Ptr.Glenn Sajorga
Closing Worship- CM Rev. Tobias
Suggested Speakers for BEYC:
- Rev. Jemuel Belza
- Rev. Napoleon Lumapgid
- Rev. LFA
- Moody Londera
Time Frame: Nov23 – target date to finish all the letters so that it could be distributed asap.
What to bring:
25% CYF Sunday Offering
Noodles/can goods/bundles of joy
NOTE: EXECOMS should sleep at the same room
NOTE: follow-up Sheene about the criteria for judging
- English/Filipino/Cebuano language use for Song composition.
NOTE: Inform UCCP-Dangulaan that there will be an advanced party
- Letters should be made in polite way & mention all the demands
- Letter for Dangulaan include:
- Conference date
- Advance party for EXECOM
- Acceptance for meal for the first day
- Ask church council for security measures&other concerns
Discussion of the Conference
Schedule of Activities
TIME DAY 1 DAY 2 DAY 3 DAY 4 DAY 5
OD: Circuit 4 OD: Circuit 3 OD: Circuit 4 OD: Circuit 5 OD: Circuit 1
MD:Ptr.G.Cañete MD:Ptr.T.Buntag MD:Ptr.G.Sajorga MD:Rev.J.Cañete MD:CMRev.Tobias
4:00-5:00 Group Devotional
5:00-6:00 Self Preparation
8:00-9:00 Sunday School: BTR DOTA/’d Generals
9:00-10:00 Election Evaluation
10:00-11:00 Sunday BEYC Closing Worship
11:00-12:00 Service Part 1 Laag na! & Homeward
12:00-1:00 LUNCH BREAK
1:00-2:00 Registration & Circuit Caucus BEYC Part 2 EE Workshop&
2:00-3:00 Arrival Orientation
3:00-4:00 *Profile Making EE & Giving of
4:00-5:00 * 3 Official Amazing Race Christmas Gifts
5:00-6:00 Acquaintance Session
House rules Part 1 Talent’s Night
8:00-9:00 Plenary Session Talent’s Youth Jam &
9:00-10:00 Opening Worship Part 2 Night Commitment’s
10:00-up Sleeping Time ( EXECOM Evaluation)
Adjournment: Meeting ended 2:20 am.